Southampton v Tottenham Hotspur | Saturday 18th March | KO: 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also people say well how can we change manager when the wingbacks were bought for a Conte 3 at the back system and this is a problem.

Let me tell you a progressive manager like Mauricio playing 4 at the back will get much more out of these full backs than boring Conte does!

It's just a fucking fix

How can you give a penalty for zero contact when bith players are going for the same ball

I fucking hate football - just corrupt as anything.

And for all the hand wringing sympathisers who actually think that was a penalty.... You can piss off as well.
From what I saw Sarr was already committed to clearing the ball and the Saints attacking came from behind him. Sarr was going for the ball and didn't seem to make contact with the saints player anyway. Very harsh pen, very unlucky.

Need to fuck him off now he's saying openly he's lost the players
I can’t believe we are all baying for Conte to go ( I am included ) have they broke him or has he broken it himself ? I can’t decide. It’s bloody tragic. Absolutely bloody tragic.

.....Oh; and forgot possibly the most troublesome part of today; losing both Ben & Richy is a big blow.

Last edited:
Sad to see we only drew this.

Did Son do anything to merit his start in this one? I see he didn't make the scoresheet.

How was Kulu?

Good to see Porro on the scoresheet again too. Looks like he will make the cut after all.

I can’t believe we are all baying for Conte to go ( I am included ) have they broke him or has he broken it himself ? I can’t decide. It’s bloody tragic. Absolutely bloody tragic.
Right this moment, the level of excitement I felt about him coming in is equivalent to the level of horror I feel at the thought of him staying on.

We don’t have a Beetle, we have some very good players - today was on Conte. No players played badly today it was all round a good performance, Conte completely fucked it and mismanaged the game.
Ok. I didn't watch the whole game but the last 20 min didn't seem to be "not playing badly". Sorry but having Lenglett, Dire.... Sorry ..... Dier, Sanchez, Davies and Romero as your CB options doesn't give you many options . Whatever you choose will be the wrong choice. That's "Beetle" quality. Only one of those names is top 4 worthy and that is Romero. But even he can play as a "sweeper" as he is still too young and rash.

A Sweeper, in any team wanting to win anything, has to be Outstanding. We don't have outstanding in defence. Why does Conté keep defending? Cause ourattackers will score 1 out of 20 efforts forward. 5 of of those will result in a counter attack. If you send our CMF up, with our defence, we will give away 1 Goal out of those 5 counters (Look at our goals against. Most on the counter). We will leak in more than we can score.

Back
Top Bottom