Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There was a bad tackle late in the game from a SU player. I can’t remember who it was or on who because my brains capacity was severely limited from the previous nights activities. I do recall the SU player had sorts long hair, potentially a man bun???? But he did have a stupid bit of string across his hair to ‘hold it out his eyes’???? Fuckwit. Pretty sure he was a sub.
But it was a bad tackle and I actually thought very close to a red. Was from behind, no ball, potential leg breaker.
Tom Davies

Awful stuff... I hate it when it's Spurs fans doing this, (as we've had our fair share of it aimed our way down the years)

...but I guess it just goes to show we also have some cunts lurking in our fanbase, same as most other clubs...

Anyone know exactly what was said...?
I think we should name and shame!
It’s fucking stupid because it’s not like we’re not the united nations on our list. It runs counter to the spirit of familial good times the players are identifying with. These cunts need to be chemically castrated and banned for ten years.

It’s fucking stupid because it’s not like we’re not the united nations on our list. It runs counter to the spirit of familial good times the players are identifying with. These cunts need to be chemically castrated and banned for ten years.
I'd also like them to publicly explain why they feel the need to racially abuse ANYONE, try and justify it, just to hear their warped 'logic' and reasoning behind it...

Unless you're Tommy Robinson, there can't be THAT many people who would openly admit being out and out racist (even Nigel Farage strenuously denies it)!

So what is the reasoning behind it... do they think it'll help?

It's like booing during a minute's silence, it's just so counter productive... not to mention embarrassing!

200.gif

Edit: This gif did not show the good looking part before I posted it!

Please just pay attention to the shut your mouth sentiment.

Oh don't be so modest now :)

I've got this before. Not much cooking. Just enjoying football and Tindering around :D !

Fucking Hell - just about coming down now - what an amazing experience for my 2 kiwi kids. South Stand was rocking and a fairy tale finish that they will never forget !!

Does anyone know How to I post photo's on here ?

Had a proper shitty week with the dog passing but that win at the end yesterday proper cheered me up! It’s mad how football can play with your emotions so much!
Really sorry to hear about your dog mate 🫂
I just feel like we have a squad again that wants to play for the badge and each other , I’m sure there are going to be some bumps in the road along the way but I’m feeling something now that I didn’t even get with Poch, maybe it’s the fact that Ange has been here before and won trophies his whole career but it just feels different this time!
Hard to put it into words but it just feels like Ange is building something special here and I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the ride!
100% feel exactly the same way.

His ruining the game with his shite tactics. Sane as dyche at Everton who were disgraceful for a home team. How Everton fans can stand him is beyond me. Just people complain about foreign coaches but we have some dinosaurs in England.
I agree it’s frustrating but if you try to see it from their perspective what else can they really do? If they tried to play against us like Burnley did, I’d expect a similar score line.

Nonsense. You do not know what he heard FFS. How in the fuck can one person definitively say they know what someone else heard? That is so fucking stupid!!!!!!

And the club agree? You don't say. But I'd find it hard to believe the police would release a statement with such a declaration...what they would say was they could not find any corroborating evidence or some such...and the club probably said similar...again, which is a far fucking cry from what you've written/suggested. Be my guest to post reported quotes from the club and popo to support your claim.
I'll give you one more go at this...
The fact he was the only player to hear it and in a crowd of over 60000 not a single person backed his claim and the fact the club and police poured over hours and hours of cctv but were unable to find any evidence must cast some doubt on to what he actually heard - not doubting he thought he heard racist abuse

For me it's absolutely mutual and I still feel hatred of anything Wimbledon from the period he played for them, .. still VIVIDLY recall at the lane that absolute cunt of a human being Jones screaming down at a polaxed Gary Stephens who was lieng in absolute agony,with a horrifically misshapen broken leg..NEVER the same player after... that team were an absolute disgrace to football...

When people try to hark back to "the good old days" of football. Hardmen, play every game, no subs etc etc. I just think this is the football you'd get if you went back to that. People kicking the shit out of each other. A slow as fuck game of murderball. Personally, I don't want that. I want superslick one touch football. Pretty much epitomized by our winner. Udogie wins it back without going to ground, 3 quick passes and it's in the back of the net.

Had we been losing late into the game last season, the stadium would have been half empty.

The change in the fan's feelings this season is 1000 times different to Conte.

:ange-arms:

Had we been losing late into the game last season, we'd have brought Sanchez on to keep it at 0-1 probably.

Before this weekends game, I saw a stat that in the whole of last season, we passed the ball into the box aprox 450 times. This season, it was already into the 80's after only 4 games. If you gross that up by 38 games you're at around 760 passes into the box. To me, that's why as a fan, if you need a goal, this season, you'd wait until that whistle goes. Last season you'd be thinking "the ball ain't getting near the goal, let alone in it"

I'd also like them to publicly explain why they feel the need to racially abuse ANYONE, try and justify it, just to hear their warped 'logic' and reasoning behind it...

Unless you're Tommy Robinson, there can't be THAT many people who would openly admit being out and out racist (even Nigel Farage strenuously denies it)!

So what is the reasoning behind it... do they think it'll help?

It's like booing during a minute's silence, it's just so counter productive... not to mention embarrassing!
I think just fuck them off. They’re almost completely irredeemable.

You wonder if this guy has just formed a bit of a habit tbh.
I've missed late turn around's by leaving 2 or 3 minutes before the whistle. Although I only ever do that on weeknights when those 2 or 3 minutes are the difference between getting home at 11.30pm and 1am
Although by far the worst one I did it with was Spam at home at the Lane - 2-1 down with injury time left and won 3-2

Back
Top Bottom