Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and you know that how?
Because I was there in the south east corner. He responded to the who who who let the yids out? chant, which to someone unfamiliar with it could easily be mistaken for a monkey noise. The place was a bear pit at the time so I put the chance of him hearing an individual voice from anyone further back than the front row at zero and he reacted at the same time as the chant.

It's well documented that at the new stadium they can see every single persons face at all times on camera. They reviewed this footage together with the police and iirc Chelsea officials too and could find no evidence at all of any wrongdoing. Ergo it didn't happen.

Not saying rudiger made it up, I firmly think he believed what he heard but he was mistaken

Because I was there in the south east corner. He responded to the who who who let the yids out? chant, which to someone unfamiliar with it could easily be mistaken for a monkey noise. The place was a bear pit at the time so I put the chance of him hearing an individual voice from anyone further back than the front row at zero and he reacted at the same time as the chant.

It's well documented that at the new stadium they can see every single persons face at all times on camera. They reviewed this footage together with the police and iirc Chelsea officials too and could find no evidence at all of any wrongdoing. Ergo it didn't happen.

Not saying rudiger made it up, I firmly think he believed what he heard but he was mistaken
All a far cry from...
Rudiger was not racially abused.
...isn't it?

And again, you do not know what he heard or what was said. And bollocks about stadium cameras and faces nonsense. There is no way for that to be done...that's nonsense. And it is impossible to prove a negative though you've given it a good go here. But to decide what he heard in your own mind and then judge that he wasn't is the height of conceit...man.

Now, it's plausible that he mistook something for another thing, fair enough...but it's just as if not more plausible considering the history in every stadium throughout England and Europe that he DID indeed hear what he thought he heard...and it's respectful to take a man at his word unless you've got incontrovertible proof that he's lying...and the usual suspects were very well represented doing this...and they'll be quick to support your point.

Everyone takes Sonny at his word just like at Burnley (?) this year...why not Rudiger? For the same reason you should recuse from judgment...tribalism/bias. You nor anyone on this board wants to think it would happen here. But you'd be foolish to think it doesn't...just look at Foderingham FFS.

All a far cry from...

...isn't it?

And again, you do not know what he heard or what was said. And bollocks about stadium cameras and faces nonsense. There is no way for that to be done...that's nonsense. And it is impossible to prove a negative though you've given it a good go here. But to decide what he heard in your own mind and then judge that he wasn't is the height of conceit...man.

Now, it's plausible that he mistook something for another thing, fair enough...but it's just as if not more plausible considering the history in every stadium throughout England and Europe that he DID indeed hear what he thought he heard...and it's respectful to take a man at his word unless you've got incontrovertible proof that he's lying...and the usual suspects were very well represented doing this...and they'll be quick to support your point.

Everyone takes Sonny at his word just like at Burnley (?) this year...why not Rudiger? For the same reason you should recuse from judgment...tribalism/bias. You nor anyone on this board wants to think it would happen here. But you'd be foolish to think it doesn't...just look at Foderingham FFS.
A lot of bollocks here. If it was tribalism why is everyone condemning the foderingham abuse and not questioning it?

Rudiger said he was targeted by monkey chants. Not a single shout. If that's true there would be dozens guilty. I was there. I know what the chant was. It wasn't racist. The police and the club agree. It categorically did not happen

Edit: oh yeah the son Burnley thing, funnily enough there was evidence. Hence the conviction

A lot of bollocks here. If it was tribalism why is everyone condemning the foderingham abuse and not questioning it?
Tribalism/Bias is the reason...unless you've studied to be judge, jury, and executioner...nice career path my man. Have you done that?

Rudiger said he was targeted by monkey chants. Not a single shout. If that's true there would be dozens guilty. I was there. I know what the chant was. It wasn't racist. The police and the club agree. It categorically did not happen
Nonsense. You do not know what he heard FFS. How in the fuck can one person definitively say they know what someone else heard? That is so fucking stupid!!!!!!

And the club agree? You don't say. But I'd find it hard to believe the police would release a statement with such a declaration...what they would say was they could not find any corroborating evidence or some such...and the club probably said similar...again, which is a far fucking cry from what you've written/suggested. Be my guest to post reported quotes from the club and popo to support your claim.

Edit: oh yeah the son Burnley thing, funnily enough there was evidence. Hence the conviction
Doesn't negate my fucking point...everyone on this board took Sonny (all the times it's happened...in multiple stadia...which would suggest to any reasonable person that it could occur in any stadium...even ours) at his word before the evidence...which is the respectful thing to do FFS...which was my goddamn point. How are you always missing the point?

I'll give you one more go at this...

and you know that how?

I also do not think Rudiger was racially abused. He was the only person who said he heard monkey chants. I think he mis-heard what the crowd was screaming at him. I was at the game, sitting not that far from him and lots of fans were chanting cheat, cheat, cheat in clipped ‘football terrace’ London accents.
The cctc cameras in the ground are state of the art. If I remember correctly the club invited experts in to review footage and no evidence of monkey chants was found.

Tribalism/Bias is the reason...unless you've studied to be judge, jury, and executioner...nice career path my man. Have you done that?

Nonsense. You do not know what he heard FFS. How in the fuck can one person definitively say they know what someone else heard? That is so fucking stupid!!!!!!

And the club agree? You don't say. But I'd find it hard to believe the police would release a statement with such a declaration...what they would say was they could not find any corroborating evidence or some such...and the club probably said similar...again, which is a far fucking cry from what you've written/suggested. Be my guest to post reported quotes from the club and popo to support your claim.

Doesn't negate my fucking point...everyone on this board took Sonny (all the times it's happened...in multiple stadia...which would suggest to any reasonable person that it could occur in any stadium...even ours) at his word before the evidence...which is the respectful thing to do FFS...which was my goddamn point. How are you always missing the point?

I'll give you one more go at this...
I mean your first point makes no sense whatsoever. But well done i guess it sounded clever in your head

I know what he heard because he said what he heard. Monkey chants. There wasn't any. I know this because I was there. Don't really know how else I can restate that.

Your son point has no relevance to me, don't think I made any comment on it in this board at the time. I'm happy to believe people when they say they've been racially abused except when i know it hasn't happened. As is the case here.

It would be dumb as fuck to assume there weren't just as many racists in the spurs fanbase as in the general population. No one is saying they don't exist. Your equivalence with ruidger is bollocks because it did not happen. Which is why the police could find no corroborating evidence despite the fact its one of the most camera'd up places in London.

Your equivalence with ruidger is bollocks because it did not happen. Which is why the police could find no corroborating evidence despite the fact its one of the most camera'd up places in London.
Can't believe you've wasted your 1 last go on this...but...
the police could find no corroborating evidence
...putting aside this walkback, it is not the same as...
it did not happen
...this should be clear. It is not clear to you so it is there that we shall leave it.

Good day.

Back
Top Bottom