Sheff Utd (H) 16/09 - 3PM - ANGE BALL IS BACK BABY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I couldn't understand the balls on the pitch. What on earth was a Spurs fan doing disrupting us? It happened twice IIRC.
And then a ball went into the south stand, which I can see from the top of the east, and some one grabbed the ball and didn't throw it back. I grabbed my phone out and stuck it on zoom to try to catch whoever had it in case it happened again.
Not joking, if it did happen and and I had it on camera, I would happily have sent the footage to the club. Thankfully the person who held it probably did it to prevent it happening for a 3rd time. I also think he probably had 2 or 3 thousand fans ready to tear him limb from limb if it happened again costing us the chance.

His ruining the game with his shite tactics. Sane as dyche at Everton who were disgraceful for a home team. How Everton fans can stand him is beyond me. Just people complain about foreign coaches but we have some dinosaurs in England.
I am totally for the additional additional time this season. Flushes out one shite form of cheating. A form that also cheats fans - who pay these guys a stack of cash - of game time for their hard earned.

Worked well in the world cup. Tends to generate great finishes that (rightly) favour proper footballing sides.

I am totally for the additional additional time this season. Flushes out one shite form of cheating. A form that also cheats fans - who pay these guys a stack of cash - of game time for their hard earned.

Worked well in the world cup. Tends to generate great finishes that (rightly) favour proper footballing sides.
Yes, make it pointless to time waste. Would generate less heat if they used the rugby approach though, but football loves random mystification.

Yes, make it pointless to time waste. Would generate less heat if they used the rugby approach though, but football loves random mystification.
Its weird how they don't just stop the clock when the ball is dead.

I genuinely think that they don't do it cos managers/players would complain about actually having to play 90 actual minutes.

Fucking Hell - just about coming down now - what an amazing experience for my 2 kiwi kids. South Stand was rocking and a fairy tale finish that they will never forget !!

Does anyone know How to I post photo's on here ?
Need to upload them photo site and embed the link on here

It's not fair on fans who have long commutes home, especially on weeknights when the bastards at Sky don't care that away fans could have a 300 mile trip home.

Hopefully these shitty anti-football teams realize they're likely to lose late on because of what they're doing and they pack it in. As my preferred choice is just to keep booking the fuckers right from the get go.
I'd have a countdown clock on display giving them 10 seconds to take a goal kick and, if someone is injured, I'd have a 2 minute time out penalty for each and every one of them. That way, we can keep the 90 within the 90 and make teams play rather than disrupt.

Good god! This Ref Watch on Sky is painful.

Dermot Gallagher has absolutely no presence whatsoever. He is doing nothing to increase the sympathy for refs.

Apparently Maddison was right not to have had a pen. God help us all!

I had Efan Ekoku as co-comm on my stream. He really fucking hates Spurs. Dismissed all the pen shouts out of hand, kept going on about how marvellously Sheff U were playing (wtf?) and was absolutely devastated at the end. "Football can be so cruel."

:ange-arms2:
Absolutely all the former Wimbledon players of that era hate Spurs, there's real bad blood between the clubs. Might link to the horrific Gary Mabbutt injury/assault.

Good god! This Ref Watch on Sky is painful.

Dermot Gallagher has absolutely no presence whatsoever. He is doing nothing to increase the sympathy for refs.

Apparently Maddison was right not to have had a pen. God help us all!
"For me, no, minimal contact. How it put him down like that, I do not know because the contact is on the left ankle and he throws himself on the right"

So Dermot, prick. Let's break this down. You've admitted this IS contact. Contact is a penalty.
You've also stated "he throws himself on the right"
Look at it at half speed. His left foot is planted. He lifts his right foot before he is hit. As his right foot lifts, his body is about to pivot through to turn around the defender. So his body weight, before the contact is made, is over his fight foot, which is off the floor. Then the contact is made, which instantly pulls his left foot out before his right is down and he's sat on his arse.

Dermot should be sacked for that nonsense. And fuck all this respect the ref bullshit. Fucking earn it you fucking useless cunts.

Back
Top Bottom