Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1OuPayS.jpeg

I think every Spurs starter played well with the exception of Romero. He needs to do better but to be fair also a little unlucky too. Bissouma had a poor first half but fantastic second half. So many positives from the NL Derby where it was essentially 11 v 12 football at the Emirates via comical officiating.
What did Romero do wrong? Unlucky with the deflection and absolutely fuck all he can do about the pen. I thought he was excellent with VDV.

Just a brief look through their forum , it really is bizarre the level of arrogance.

We had our worse season in a decade last time out and they had their best in over a half decade and finished ahead of us for the first time in 6 seasons .
Now they're suddenly this great untouchable side.
What a bunch of morons

Although it may be true, if I see one more Woolwich fan (or spurs for that matter) saying the only test we’ve had so far is a poor Man United team, I will scream.

Oddly enough, that’s the only ‘big’ test Woolwich have faced so far too!

And while we looked shaky against Man United for the first 45, I seem to remember Man United giving Woolwich a hard time for large parts of their game too!

Back
Top Bottom