Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So much better than the last couple of outings over there

Biggest difference for me is the managers, one behaving like a man baby, running on emotion and constantly complaining, the other cool, calm and collected...... I know who's side I am on
Playing our football. He said we’d know from how much we played not the result. Hate to say it but they’re a good team but fuck me, if we can play like this after 6 games, the sky’s the limit (cue Danny Blanchflower quote 🤍🤍🤍

Last edited:
Also Saka, what an absolute helmet that boy is turning into.

Copying celebrations, faking injuries, etc.
And worst of all, his face is too small for his head.

Gormless little twat.

433177-1684155052.jpg

The drop off in creativity when maddison goes off is just right off a cliff. Right decision to take him off.. cannot risk him but a massive worry when he isn't on the pitch. Bentancur coming back will help.

The scum put everything into that first 30 mins Jesus should have scored when he robbed Maddison but other then that created fuck all.

Once the press tired as it always would as that first 30 mins was crazy for them only one team in it.

The maddison knock and the Son subbed killed us for the last 20 mins as we also seemed to tire.

They got lucky and only got a point take that all day at the library

Can someone more informed on VAR rules explain it - is a ball-to-hand (which really, it was) still deemed a penalty or was it rather harsh?

I know the comms team seemed against it (until it was given, then they went quiet lest they betray Woolwich getting refereeing decisions go their way).

:sonhmm:
TBH, I think he has to give it as it essentially stops a goal, so I don't really think we can feel too hard done by it.

What a superb turn and pass by Maddison for our first goal though.

i reckon we would of won this if son or madders was on, games slowed with hoj and rich
Hoj showed why he does t start. Offered nothing towards the end in terms of being a leader and pressing them! He just let them come at us. Being fresh I’d want him to press the bollocks out then instead of just standing off.

Fuck I might get sacked tomorrow. I’m pissed, but happy. We could’ve won that. I have to say as an Angeophile, this is the quickest I’ve seen a team adopt his style. That was a decent watch. I need to change my name to VodkaMan. Fuck. COYS. Don’t even know if I make sense but my highlight was having my young fella watch it with me. And fuck you Arteta, yeah, just fuck you. Cunt.

Is the little lad on the Vodka too? :richlips:

What about the Nketia tackle on Vic. If he doesn’t get his foot off the ground that’s a leg breaker.
That decision should be looked at and VAR don’t bother. Disgrace
He didn't miss it. He gave the guy a yellow. The pundits on my stream agreed with me that was what it was worth.
I would not mind having him again for the home fixture.

Nkettiah should have walked.
Agreed. The commentary were unsurprisingly playing it down, but I felt that if one of our lot had slid in, uncontrolled and at full pelt with their studs up, they’d have been binned. If he had made contact (which he was very close to doing), Vicario’s leg would have snapped.

That was stressful. I think in the cold light of day we’ll be very pleased with that result - remarkable given how little time we’ve been together and with a new system. Just feel a bit too drained to be too happy, but that’s our toughest fixture done. And another cheating ref.

Kulu was cool, Son is really stepping up as captain, and Micky, what a player - only his 5th match in the prem. He’s coming through every test.
Micky VDV is 80m quids worth of CB now

Back
Top Bottom