Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Considering we gave them both goals and they didn't create many chances after the early going, I'm a little disappointed in the draw. We were the better side and deserved the win.

Of course it's easy in hindsight but the subs definitely lessened our chances of scoring again .A couple of quality signings in Jan if possible could make a huge difference .Hopefully we are in a good position then it might make it a bit easier to get a couple in .

Wow! I did not expect that voice to come out of that human...

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

I would have bit your hand off before the game for a point, but actually getting the point
was even more valuable considering we lost two unlucky goals, I didn't think it was a penalty, and Romero was unlucky.

Ange is the Big Boss.:ange-arms:

Of course it's easy in hindsight but the subs definitely lessened our chances of scoring again .A couple of quality signings in Jan if possible could make a huge difference .Hopefully we are in a good position then it might make it a bit easier to get a couple in .

You can clearly see we are a 1 window team at the moment. Crazy to think where we can be once we build depth over multiple windows.

Still yet to see a Tottenham loss, but a bit disappointed with the draw. Woolwich is tough but felt we were better outside of a couple miscues. Rough game for romero. Overall happy with our team.

I felt like the announcers might as well have just started openly cheering for Woolwich at one point.

Johnson has been coming quite close a few times, hope he continues to penetrate the defense and we may see an explosion soon. Didn’t look stiff for the first start.

Next week is another tough one, hopefully respond like we did to the last draw.

One game at a time. Lets go spurs!

True enough just would be nice to keep the momentum going if possible of course we have to see how things pan out but we are very dependent on a handful of guys and that generally means a team comes up short either through injuries or a loss of form .

On paper, I like the idea of a ref being able to go over and see an incident on the monitor again in case he missed a decision. The problem is that the implication from the VAR team is always 'we're sending you to take a look because you should give it'.

Feels like a lot of passing the buck to me.
Hmmm that's a toughie, my jury remains out....I'm certainly in favour of natural justice but 2 things kill it for me, one the extra time (as an attender) it takes to deliberate and two the preponderance of officials to succumb to human error thereby defeating the object and I am also not comfortable with the process of revisiting/rewatching instances of foul play in slow motion.

Is this a serious post?

How about the obvious red for the tackle on Vicario? Ref got a lot wrong besides that, but that's a red 10/10 times.

Hell, just compare it to the Royal "red" from last season.
Think in commentary they said lucky he didn’t catch his leg. However it shouldn’t matter it’s still dangerous play. I’m sure we’ve had someone sent off for similar.

Transfer window will be very important. Three more quality players in and I will be happy.
I wonder if Ange will go in for Kyogo of Celtic ? He is a brilliant striker and could make all the difference for us in the second half of the season.

Back
Top Bottom