Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

F6zAmm2XYAAaonq

It does nor even hit Romeo’s arm without Maddison tackle , he is throwing himself into a block , Madders tackle changes the direction of the ball , very harsh

He had one vs UTD that looked a more clear penalty.

Tbh I was expecting it to get given.

Nketiah was an obvious red card though. They got away with back chat and complaining to the ref all game. Biss got a yellow for that.

Anyone can talk bollocks into a microphone...... Neville's true footballing credentials were laid bare during his managerial career at Valencia.

99 percent of twats would sound like they know what they're talking about when they've got a punditry job........ it's when they have to do the job for real, they get found out to be absolutely clueless.
So you happily ignore the fact that he was first choice for his country for years in his position and played in a team that won everything in club football that it's possible to win

And yet you think anyone with an opinion will be as good as him as a pundit?

Not sure why you would think that

Well that was a fun day.. Their fans really are pathetic, singing at 1-0 and 2-1 but silent at 1-1 and 2-2. They were silent after the game as well.
We gifted them 2 goals and they still couldn't beat us.
Where are all the pundit wankers like Merson and co, who said Woolwich will destroy us etc?
Sit down and shut the fuckup you deluded bunch of wankers.

Can't wait for the home game..

He had one vs UTD that looked a more clear penalty.

Tbh I was expecting it to get given.

Nketiah was an obvious red card though. They got away with back chat and complaining to the ref all game. Biss got a yellow for that.
Astonishing decision and the VAR people should be sacked for not flagging it. How he was not judged to have made a dangerous tackle is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom