Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This match has told me that the Woolwich team that nearly won the league last season wasn't really any better than ours. They just had a manager who wanted to be there and players who wanted to play.

We matched them every step of the way and might have even got the win if we had pushed a bit harder towards the end. I think we should be aiming to finish above them this season.

COYS

Also, WTF was Neville on about? Udogie was brilliant,
Anyone can talk bollocks into a microphone...... Neville's true footballing credentials were laid bare during his managerial career at Valencia.

99 percent of twats would sound like they know what they're talking about when they've got a punditry job........ it's when they have to do the job for real, they get found out to be absolutely clueless.

This match has told me that the Woolwich team that nearly won the league last season wasn't really any better than ours. They just had a manager who wanted to be there and players who wanted to play.

We matched them every step of the way and might have even got the win if we had pushed a bit harder towards the end. I think we should be aiming to finish above them this season.

COYS

Not sure they are locked in for a Top 4 spot after that.

Can someone more informed on VAR rules explain it - is a ball-to-hand (which really, it was) still deemed a penalty or was it rather harsh?

I know the comms team seemed against it (until it was given, then they went quiet lest they betray Woolwich getting refereeing decisions go their way).

:sonhmm:
It does nor even hit Romeo’s arm without Maddison tackle , he is throwing himself into a block , Madders tackle changes the direction of the ball , very harsh

I plan to go to a Spurs game this season with my Celtic top on to pay appreciation to Ange and get my Angball fix. I hope I don't get a kicking 😅
My cousin played for Floriana in Malta, and I wore his shirt to one of our games. Their colours are the same as yours, and lots of people thought I was wearing a Celtic shirt. I didn't get a kicking, but that might be because I'm a girl! ;)

Back
Top Bottom