Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE šŸ„°

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we just pause for a moment to think of all the Scum fans bellowing out "North London Forever" at the start of the game like it's their YNWA.

What an embarrassment.
Deserves a daily reminder
....added to the fact it's Historically innacurate! Forever indicates for ever... as long as time...

Now if they sang: "North London since 1913", I'd have a modecum of respect for that!

Canā€™t help but think that was a missed opportunity

Great to get a point (and more importantly stop a 3 point swing), but with their injuries etc I canā€™t help but reflect as what ifā€¦. I think we can play much better than that tbh which is a good sign

Canā€™t help but think that was a missed opportunity

Great to get a point (and more importantly stop a 3 point swing), but with their injuries etc I canā€™t help but reflect as what ifā€¦. I think we can play much better than that tbh which is a good sign
What about ours?

Bentancur has been out since FEBRUARY... Gil and Lo Celso. are..... oh yeah, I see your point actually!!

I wasnā€™t impressed with Sakaā€™s ā€œbanterā€ after the own goal, but to then do it again was just embarrassing. Youā€™ve done it once, no need to repeat it. Heā€™s the kind of bloke who would say the same joke every time you meet them, it wasnā€™t that funny in the first place mate.

I wasnā€™t impressed with Sakaā€™s ā€œbanterā€ after the own goal, but to then do it again was just embarrassing. Youā€™ve done it once, no need to repeat it. Heā€™s the kind of bloke who would say the same joke every time you meet them, it wasnā€™t that funny in the first place mate.
He has previous on this, he did Rashford's last week...I hope for his sake it was an England mates bantering each other thing...a bit cunty if it wasn't...

Shot himself in the foot as soon as it was done we equalised on both occasions including Maddison ripping Saka apart for the first goal.

Shot himself in the foot as soon as it was done we equalised on both occasions including Maddison ripping Saka apart for the first goal.
You think he would have learned, but he did the same for the penalty, that ended well too...you know what, he can keep doing it...

Even Ian Wright thought Nketiah should have been sent off. On first watch it was a straight red. (Gusto for Chelsea gets a red for basically the same challenge).

Also rightly or wrongly, if we are playing that game at home v them, I donā€™t think the penalty is given.

I thought we competed really well which is all I wanted. At times we were ropey and the occasion got the better of us, but we stuck with it.
I knew there would be the standard Emirates 10 mins added on for them to score. But at the end it was them begging for the final whistle .

We really pissed them off yesterday

Listened to Nevilleā€™s podcast only to hear his thoughts on us, he never even mentioned us only went on about how Woolwich missed a clinical striker and that they would have won if Rice hadnā€™t gone off. What is it about these clowns that they cannot give us or Ange any kind of credit

Back
Top Bottom