Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you even read the original post i was referring too??

Nutty-Naylor stated the media are implying the abuse happened AFTER the statememt was put out and then used Lineker and Neville as examples of this......even though they commented before the statement was put out. Got it horribly wrong.
Well there are two outlets that have been named as implying it happened after the statement so what exactly is your problem

Well there are two outlets that have been named as implying it happened after the statement so what exactly is your problem
My problem is that he implied the majority of media outlets are implying it after the statement which is utter bullshit and this utter fucking joke mentally a lot have adopted that the media are someway out to get us making the racism issue secondary.

Nobody is out to get us ffs (apart from maybe Holt who seems to have an agenda). It would be the same with every club.

It's hardly the most vicious attack on Spurs fans, is it? I can't believe how precious people are being. Like someone else said, this is comparable to the victim mentality of Liverpool fans.

Will remind you of this when fans of other clubs are singing "You racist bastards, you know who you are" at us.

The trouble with these kind of accusations is that shit basically sticks, stains and leaves a lingering smell

My problem is that he implied the majority of media outlets are implying it after the statement which is utter bullshit and this utter fucking joke mentally a lot have adopted that the media are someway out to get us making the racism issue secondary.

Nobody is out to get us ffs (apart from maybe Holt who seems to have an agenda). It would be the same with every club.

I don't think anyone is saying they are out to get us specifically, at least I'm not.

I am questioning how quickly they rush to judgement before all the evidence is in.

I mean you had people all over media saying we needed a stadium ban, points deductions, "re-education programmes" which sound like something out of 1984 or Stalinist Russia to me.
Name the hyperbole and somebody was bandying it about in the immediate aftermath.

I'd like to think this case will give people pause to not rush to judgement before the evidence is in. But we all know that's a pipe dream.

This is a quote from RAWK after the banana incident. I’m pretty sure this still holds true today.

“To be fair to Spurs, they really aren't that kind of fanbase - they have one of the most ethnically diverse sets of match going supporters in the country and are themselves victims to antisemetic racial abuse far too often, so I hope they root out this crap and make a proper stand against it. Worrying if this is a sign that the increasing racial abuse that has reared its ugly head in Britain post-Brexit is creeping back into football.”

What's missing at this point t, from both the Chelsea statement, and from Rudiger, is this:

"We would like to thank Tottenham Hotspur and the Metropolitan police for their exhaustive efforts in this matter. Whilst we support our player in his claims, we accept that there is no evidence, and as such consider the matter closed. In the event of new evidence coming to light we expect the case to be reopened.
We would also like to apologise to Heung Min Son on behalf of Racist FC for abuse aimed at him in the same game, and would like to assure him that if found guilty, the perpetrator will be banned for life"

What's missing at this point t, from both the Chelsea statement, and from Rudiger, is this:

"We would like to thank Tottenham Hotspur and the Metropolitan police for their exhaustive efforts in this matter. Whilst we support our player in his claims, we accept that there is no evidence, and as such consider the matter closed. In the event of new evidence coming to light we expect the case to be reopened.
We would also like to apologise to Heung Min Son on behalf of Racist FC for abuse aimed at him in the same game, and would like to assure him that if found guilty, the perpetrator will be banned for life"
We'll be waiting a while.....

Kingdawson is a fake Spurs fan.

At this point Rudiger could come out and say he may have been mistaken or that he made it up for a laugh and the media would still refuse to accept that as they continue to fight for social justice against Spurs.

In regards to the next time we play the chavs, there will be reports of racism from opposing fans regardless of what happens. Boo him or standing ovation, there will be fans ejected either way.

At this point Rudiger could come out and say he may have been mistaken or that he made it up for a laugh and the media would still refuse to accept that as they continue to fight for social justice against Spurs.

In regards to the next time we play the chavs, there will be reports of racism from opposing fans regardless of what happens. Boo him or standing ovation, there will be fans ejected either way.

Just wondering who or what you class as 'the media'? seems like most entities have been fair, with the exception of one journalist (OH) clickbaiting.

Back
Top Bottom