Rudiger claims he heard monkey chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because he believes he heard it, if he believes then he should not retract it. The club and the police have done the correct procedure by supporting the victim. The more people call for Rudiger to apologise and all that kind of stuff, the more it makes us look bad.
Sorry but that's bollocks ... let's take that to the extreme if I say I believe I heard a girl said yes then whatever happens next is still OK as long as I believe it? ... Sorry but this country is rightly run on evidence and what can be proven, not on what someone believes. The thousands off Spurs fans accused without any evidence already have been made to look bad, they deserve to be cleared far more than Rudiger's 'belief' deserves to be left standing.

Your argument seems to be that as long as you 'believe' something you can make any accusation you want against anyone you want and even if that 'belief' is later shown to be without proof that's still OK.

That can't be your position can it?

Sorry but that's bollocks ... let's take that to the extreme if I say I believe I heard a girl said yes then whatever happens next is still OK as long as I believe it? ... Sorry but this country is rightly run on evidence and what can be proven, not on what someone believes. The thousands off Spurs fans accused without any evidence already have been made to look bad, they deserve to be cleared far more than Rudiger's 'belief' deserves to be left standing.

Your argument seems to be that as long as you 'believe' something you can make any accusation you want against anyone you want and even if that 'belief' is later shown to be without proof that's still OK.

That can't be your position can it?
Did she say no? Did she resist? Did she say anything? Said nothing let you do it, was conscious, no force was used, you wasnt raping her. Then how can you be blamed for anything.

He hasn't proven to have lied, people can make any accusations they like but if they are found to be lying then they will be dealt with by the law. That's not found to be so in this case.

No wit needed. You posted like a moron and then contradicted what you originally posted 5 minutes later.

Thing is youre still talking out your arse. You named Linekar and Neville as 2 of those "articles" but the comments and posts they made were prior to our/the police statement coming out.
Who's Linekar??

Last edited:
Because he believes he heard it, if he believes then he should not retract it. The club and the police have done the correct procedure by supporting the victim. The more people call for Rudiger to apologise and all that kind of stuff, the more it makes us look bad.
What victim??! Christ on a bike......:avbcringe:

Did she say no? Did she resist? Did she say anything? Said nothing let you do it, was conscious, no force was used, you wasnt raping her. Then how can you be blamed for anything.

He hasn't proven to have lied, people can make any accusations they like but if they are found to be lying then they will be dealt with by the law. That's not found to be so in this case.
WTF - your argument was that because he 'believed' it he didn't have to retract when the evidence failed to support his belief ... feck knows what this post was all about ...

My point which you studiously ignored was that 'belief' has no bearing in law ... unless there is evidence to support that belief it can neither be used as an accusation or as a defence.

Rudiger plain and simple based on all the available evidence was wrong - he should man up and admit it - his belief means frankly feck all against the thousands who don't believe him and who were wrongly accused ... let's not forget Rudiger's a diving scumbag and that's not a belief there's plenty of video evidence to prove that. Sure it was OK to make his accusations, but then it must be equally OK after an investigation to call them bullshit, if that's what we 'believe' ... he didn't lie he just got it wrong, why not have the balls to admit it?

You should delete this - Rudiger was not a victim - putting that out there makes you look a right dick. You can't be a victim of something that only happened in your head ... not in any sane world anyway.

WTF - your argument was that because he 'believed' it he didn't have to retract when the evidence failed to support his belief ... feck knows what this post was all about ...

My point which you studiously ignored was that 'belief' has no bearing in law ... unless there is evidence to support that belief it can neither be used as an accusation or as a defence.

Rudiger plain and simple based on all the available evidence was wrong - he should man up and admit it - his belief means frankly feck all against the thousands who don't believe him and who were wrongly accused ... let's not forget Rudiger's a diving scumbag and that's not a belief there's plenty of video evidence to prove that. Sure it was OK to make his accusations, but then it must be equally OK after an investigation to call them bullshit, if that's what we 'believe' ... he didn't lie he just got it wrong, why not have the balls to admit it?
He doesn't though unless the Club want to sue him.

He shouldn't man up and admit anything if he believes he's right, his cheating on the pitch is irrelevant as far the allegation is concerned.

The club aren't saying it's bullshit if fans want to it's up to them but it only keeps the story running longer.

Back
Top Bottom