Priorities

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nope. this ''3rd take'' aligns with the quotes I presented from 2 weeks ago. Therefore it is affirmation of the quotes from 2 weeks ago. More evidence to the opinion I'm presenting and refuting your claims.

You don't get to ask the questions when you've avoided mine 4 times. Let's go for a 5th.

Where is your proof that Poch's words 2 weeks ago are not in fact his opinion but a result of PR meddling.
I don't have proof - other than 2+2

Now answer me this - did you agree with Poch' first comments and why do you think he changed so suddenly few weeks later?

Now answer me this - did you agree with Poch' first comments and why do you think he changed so suddenly few weeks later?
giphy.gif

So basically, you have no idea.

No, I didn't. No idea, I don't pretend to know the inner workings of Poch's mind, unlike you. Maybe he saw how good a start we got to the season and how well rounded the squad was now considering we made a few transfers AFTER the August quote, thus his opinion changed considering the strength of the squad improved.

But who knows, this is specualtion, just like your PR nonsense which you said you'd presented facts on, but are now saying you don't have proof. Which is it? You presented the facts or don't have proof?

The fact is, he did change and since the season started has been pretty consistent in his opinions on prioritisation and wanting to win trophies but not at the expense of the League and CL.

Would you look at that? A question answered first time.

Well, kids - this has been fun

It's lunch now an I'm off to the harbour to buy some fresh fish. Hoping they have some Cape Salmon in stock but will settle for fresh Cob as well

Found out Arcy.

2+2? What a load of bollocks. In the link you posted Poch says the bigger trophies are the priority but he is not ignoring the smaller cups. In the later quotes he says the bigger competitions are the priority but he would like to win a domestic cup. Putting aside the fact that I am struggling to see the difference in the two quotes, how is this in any way evidence of "PR meddling"?

Isn't this in reality you making up completely random shit to win an internet exchange and then crying foul when asked for proof?

Found out Arcy.

2+2? What a load of bollocks. In the link you posted Poch says the bigger trophies are the priority but he is not ignoring the smaller cups. In the later quotes he says the bigger competitions are the priority but he would like to win a domestic cup. Putting aside the fact that I am struggling to see the difference in the two quotes, how is this in any way evidence of "PR meddling"?

Isn't this in reality you making up completely random shit to win an internet exchange and then crying foul when asked for proof?
I made reference to the following quotes which disappeared later

"Ok, now Tottenham need a trophy". No, no, no, no. We need a big trophy. A big trophy is Premier League or Champions League."

'It would mean nothing for me to win the League Cup or the FA Cup even though they are important."

Btw you stated earlier Poch's comments didn't sit well with you either - have you now changed your stance just to disagree with me?

"Ok, now Tottenham need a trophy". No, no, no, no. We need a big trophy. A big trophy is Premier League or Champions League."

'It would mean nothing for me to win the League Cup or the FA Cup even though they are important."

Btw you stated earlier Poch's comments didn't sit well with you either - have you now changed your stance just to disagree with me?
What happened to the fish?

No. I'm challenging your "PR meddling" lie.

I believe we should be prioritising Cheddar as it is clearly the most popular in all the world.
I've heard the Camembert is a bit runny but no doubt they'll be fools thinking that should be the priority as it's a gateway cheese.

I don’t care how fucking runny it is!
(Python cheese sketch just before Cleese shoots the Greek dancers!)

I don't see it as black and white as that, there will always be a middle ground somewhere. But still, I'd take a season of us George Graham-ing again if it meant winning something this decade, then we can go back to looking pretty but being ineffective.

Still shudder that we had that cunt in charge even though we won something

I feel like Jeremy Paxman interviewing Michael Howard.

Classic that

Didn’t like Paxo before that newsnight but he went up in my opinion as I couldn’t stand Howard

Was it 15 times?

Something about the prison service and did he interfere with the head of it?

Back
Top Bottom