Priorities

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The facts reference was to his quotes - a point you seemingly missed blinded by your rage to tackle me from behind. As you were
tenor.gif

Joe Clash Joe Clash I am not going to get into a cunt off with you. Cunt away if you want. This will be the last time I reply to post from you. Shame as you have often been a brilliant poster.

Why do you think you’re immune to criticism? Why do you take it so badly? Pretending to be everyone’s friend whilst pushing a political agenda, yet trying desperately to come over as an everyman in the music thread. You’re a bloody hypocrite Paddy. If you want to come over as a purveyor of peace and love, stay away from politics - you can’t have it both ways.

Revised priorities:

1. CL
2. FA Cup
3. League

11 points behind with City on insane form, playing at Wembley and unable to win at top six teams, the league's gone. Obviously try and get top four, but the other things should be the priorities now IMO.

IMO nothing has changed, it's PL and CL.

If we are going to retain our best players and attract quality new ones to the club then being as high up the table in the PL will enable us to do this (caveat remains about us not having the financial power to be able to compete with Utd/City if we are going after the same player). An example of this is Sanchez, Foyth & Aurier who I believe none of whom would have signed for us had we finished 5th or 6th in the league and were playing in Europa League.

By focusing on these two means building a better squad which improves the likelihood of also winning the FA Cup. But focus on the FA Cup at the expense of one or the other is suicide. (I adore the FA Cup BTW a proper historic trophy, once a jewel in the crown).

Back
Top Bottom