Priorities

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tell me Arc, seeing as all you've done is present facts.

Where is your proof that Poch's words 2 weeks ago are not in fact his opinion but a result of PR meddling.

I'll wait...
Maybe he read it in his skid mark this morning. Sorta like tea leaves....

teacupbulldog.jpg

Come on Arc, present those facts.

Time is ticking.
Did number of times already - not going to repeat all that nonsense again seeing that you have 0 actual intention to debate this and we're now going in circles to the point of attracting the biggest bottom feeders in the this thread which is actually an interesting discussion topic.

You haven't disagreed but belittled my take with your thinly veiled cunt-offs. I really have nothing more to add here, tbh
‘Thinly veiled cunt-offs’? My word. I haven’t insulted anyone, I haven’t called anyone a tool or a skid mark. ‘Belittled your take’? Jesus - you’re not a protected species.

Did number of times already - not going to repeat all that nonsense again seeing that you have 0 actual intention to debate this and we're now going in circles to the point of attracting the biggest bottom feeders in the this thread which is actually an interesting discussion topic.
No, no. Don't get meek now. I'm looking for the facts for your most recent silly opinion.

I'll ask again...

Where is your proof that Poch's words 2 weeks ago are not in fact his opinion but a result of PR meddling.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan

Rich coming from the guy who cunted someone off for the last 5 pages for being old
Still won't change the fact that in your time on this board you've done more trolling then anyone else. Offered more insults than anyone else. Engaged in more one way internet grudges than anyone else. Banged on about gooner trolls, multis and sin bin conspiracies more than anyone else and scored the accolade of the forum's most disliked poster for your efforts. So in the context of all that, you don't think that whining about mistreatment seems a bit hollow?

Still won't change the fact that in your time on this board you've done more trolling then anyone else. Offered more insults than anyone else. Engaged in more one way internet grudges than anyone else. Banged on about gooner trolls, multis and sin bin conspiracies more than anyone else and scored the accolade of the forum's most disliked poster for your efforts. So in the context of all that, you don't think that whining about mistreatment seems a bit hollow?
Not whining about anyone - was discussing an interesting topic until you decided to troll-in with your 2 cents. Btw you lecturing others on trolling and cunt-offs is so ironic it might well be a comedy series

Shouldn't you be insulting old people and pretending you're a lawyer?
Ha ha. Just like that, high ground lost, and it only took one post. :dembelelol:

So now I'm accused of fakery, by the same man who PM'd me to pretend to apologise for firing insults at me. Do you see how easy it is to coax the real you out and why you're so transparent?

Do go on crying about how all the nasty people won't let you debate properly though. I think it's entertaining. :adethumbup:

No, no. Don't get meek now. I'm looking for the facts for your most recent silly opinion.

I'll ask again...

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
Poch woke up 2 weeks later, had an epiphany and decided the cups are no longer small time and altered everthing - you're right, mate. My bad

So now I'm accused of fakery, by the same man who PM'd me to pretend to apologise for firing insults at me. Do you see how easy it is to coax the real you out and why you're so transparent?
You attacked me in this thread for no reason whatsoever and started insulting me - do you honestly think I'll sit back and take it from the likes of you? If anything - that further proves my earlier points. I stand by what I said in that PM btw

Poch woke up 2 weeks later, had an epiphany and decided the cups are no longer small time and altered everthing - you're right, mate. My bad
August to October is more than 2 weeks.

Don't deflect, lad. It's transparent.

He asks a 3rd time...

I'm happy to change my opinion if you provide proof. Unlike you, I am capable of admitting I'm wrong if presented with evidence.

Not whining about anyone - was discussing an interesting topic until you decided to troll-in with your 2 cents.
Well, it's funny isn't it how you ignored me when I wrote out a completely on topic reply to one of your posts, which contained no insults at all, yet the minute you thought you could engage in a cunt off you started responding to my every post. Kinda renders that on topic claim a bit false, doesn't it? All because you, not me, whined about mistreatment at the hands of Joe.

Like I say, transparent.

Back
Top Bottom