Priorities

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you’d rather be in woolwich’s shoes?
Strawman of note - I've made my point clear now over few pages - if you think we're competing, good for you. But unless we have something to show for it few years down the line - no one would remember our great goal difference, etc.

Its a Arcy, Sammy and Joe international break threeway.... we goin old school with this one.

tenor.gif

Ultimately, as an individual, do Spurs make you happy at the moment..... trophies or not,

Who else do you need to justify that too other than yourself? Not to fellow supporters and certainly not to rivals or the trolls in the media..

Its a Arcy, Sammy and Joe international break threeway.... we goin old school with this one.

tenor.gif

Ultimately, as an individual, do Spurs make you happy at the moment..... trophies or not,

Who else do you need to justify that too other than yourself? Not to fellow supporters and certainly not to rivals or the trolls in the media..
I can't help but think the bloke in your gif is an Woolwich supporter logging on to ArseTV after a win.

Strawman of note - I've made my point clear now over few pages - if you think we're competing, good for you. But unless we have something to show for it few years down the line - no one would remember our great goal difference, etc.
We wouldn’t be having this discussion if we weren’t competing. You’re talking about something entirely different. You’ve swung the argument round from what are we prioritising (ignoring direct quotes from the manager) to some vague definition of competition. Of course we’re competing, how can you possibly deny that?

We wouldn’t be having this discussion if we weren’t competing. You’re talking about something entirely different. You’ve swung the argument round from what are we prioritising (ignoring direct quotes from the manager) to some vague definition of competition. Of course we’re competing, how can you possibly deny that?
Your definition of competing is rather different to mine - why are you completely unable to accept opinion contrary to yours? I don't agree with Poch's comments and I find them rather cringe - if you have a problem with that, deal with it.

Your definition of competing is rather different to mine - why are you completely unable to accept opinion contrary to yours? I don't agree with Poch's comments and I find them rather cringe - if you have a problem with that, deal with it.
Don’t play the old ‘unable to accept others opinion’ card lol. Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing?

So you find Pochettino’s honest answer to a straightforward question cringy? You can’t prioritise 4 different competitions because that isn’t prioritising. What did you expect him to say? ‘Well we’re not as good as the other teams, so we’re going to tank the League and the CL and hopefully have a run in the cups.? The thread title is ‘Priorities’ not ‘Have we won as many trophies as other teams’.

Because your opinion is provably false and when presented with facts and statements you squirm and move the goalposts.

I believe we should be prioritising Cheddar as it is clearly the most popular in all the world.
I've heard the Camembert is a bit runny but no doubt they'll be fools thinking that should be the priority as it's a gateway cheese.

Don’t play the old ‘unable to accept others opinion’ card lol. Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing?

So you find Pochettino’s honest answer to a straightforward question cringy? You can’t prioritise 4 different competitions because that isn’t prioritising. What did you expect him to say? ‘Well we’re not as good as the other teams, so we’re going to tank the League and the CL and hopefully have a run in the cups.? The thread title is ‘Priorities’ not ‘Have we won as many trophies as other teams’.
How so - I've made the comments clear and you (shocker) and the resident tool disagreeing with me. I found Poch's comments that the FA and League Cup won't be enough cringe - for someone who's won nothing to date. I expect him to consider the FA Cup an important trophy and one realistically achievable for the calibre of players we have

It would be nice yes but if the choice is playing the game like Mourinho and winning something or playing the game like we do and just nearly winning something then give me Poch anytime

Generally I enjoy watching us play which, to me, is what it’s all about
I don't see it as black and white as that, there will always be a middle ground somewhere. But still, I'd take a season of us George Graham-ing again if it meant winning something this decade, then we can go back to looking pretty but being ineffective.

Because your opinion is provably false and when presented with facts and statements you squirm and move the goalposts.
Opinions cannot be false simply because they don't align with your view. I've exposed your lies twice in this thread already - you're not here to debate but instead push your petty grudge and throw your kindegraden insults around

How so - I've made the comments clear and you (shocker) and the resident tool disagreeing with me. I found Poch's comments that the FA and League Cup won't be enough cringe - for someone who's won nothing to date. I expect him to consider the FA Cup an important trophy and one realistically achievable for the calibre of players we have
Like this, you mean...

"And then there is the FA Cup, of course, I would like to win...The FA Cup? Fantastic, I would love to win all the competitions.''

Keep going mate.

Like this, you mean...

"And then there is the FA Cup, of course, I would like to win...The FA Cup? Fantastic, I would love to win all the competitions.''

Keep going mate.
Gotta try harder

FA Cup is not a big trophy for Poch

"Ok, now Tottenham need a trophy". No, no, no, no. We need a big trophy. A big trophy is Premier League or Champions League."

'It would mean nothing for me to win the League Cup or the FA Cup even though they are important."

Opinions cannot be false simply because they don't align with your view. I've exposed your lies twice in this thread already - you're not here to debate but instead push your petty grudge and throw your kindegraden insults around
Didn't you just call me the ''resident tool''. Hypocrisy thy name is Lego Boy!

I'm the one debating with anything resembling facts. You've been presented with Poch's own words and choose not to believe them and call it PR. With absolutely nothing to back that up except your own feelings. Then presented with facts about us competing you talk some utter fraff.

Opinions cannot be false because you simply disagree with them? No, they can't. But they can when presented with facts to the contrary.

You're just incapable of admitting you've been proved wrong and leech onto your wrong opinion like a child who won't let a toy go.

You haven't exposed any lies. You just called me a liar. Two different things.

You've been had. Again.

Back
Top Bottom