Priorities

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boys. I think you're all getting a bit carried away here with the "I'm right" "no I'm right and you're wrong bullshit"

It's a whole room. It's a cheese room. It's not a room made out of cheese, but in fact a room for keeping cheese. And there will be space for feta and mozzarella, cheddar and Gouda, baby bell and dairylea, Philadelphia and even that fancy Swiss cheese with the holes in it!

Boys. I think you're all getting a bit carried away here with the "I'm right" "no I'm right and you're wrong bullshit"

It's a whole room. It's a cheese room. It's not a room made out of cheese, but in fact a room for keeping cheese. And there will be space for feta and mozzarella, cheddar and Gouda, baby bell and dairylea, Philadelphia and even that fancy Swiss cheese with the holes in it!

If the said ‘Cheese Room’ ends up with no cheese will you shoot Levy?

:levyeyes:

Or maybe Edam. I do like Edam.

I'm off to the harbour to buy some fresh fish.
and...

Hoping they have some Cape Salmon in stock but will settle for fresh Cob as well

Mozzarella or nothing

What happened to the fish?

Ended up with Cob - Cape Salmon wasn't filleted

Salmon is pretty resilient to external tampering.

I don’t care how fucking runny it is!

Didn’t like Paxo

Feta for me but maybe

Cheddar is the world’s best cheese.
Have I stumbled onto dadsnet?

200.gif

That’s what drinking Blue Nun does to you!

:wansum:

Have I stumbled onto dadsnet?

200.gif
[/QUOTE]

Where's your proof tho?
Where's the quotes from Levy saying that it'll be a room "containing" cheese?

Baby bells are acceptable but fucking Dairylea!?!? A bit more class please :)

Where's your proof tho?
Where's the quotes from Levy saying that it'll be a room "containing" cheese?

Baby bells are acceptable but fucking Dairylea!?!? A bit more class please :)

You can wash down the Dairylea with a good bottle of Buckfast or Kestrel though

Back
Top Bottom