Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Whatever happens it's going to be a very eventful Winter :thumbup:
Anybody think of other options ?

Literally nothing changes. Nobody in. Nobody out. We sit mid table. Nobody can explain why our superstars are superduds. Years of over achieving is met with a rabid media doubling down so they can appease disillusioned and trophy-less gooners and manure plastics.

Still undecided. It’s always difficult when a manager struggles to turn it around but we know Poch has turned water into wine before it’s just whether how he was for the first few years at the club he can get back or if it’s over now.

If he stays.

1 Eriksen, Toby, Rose, Aurier must be dropped, removed from the squad if they are causing mischief behind the scenes even.

2 End the diamond, I am sure it could work with the right players but not now, be more pragmatic.

3. Make it clear to Levy in Jan that the wants ways and those not good enough have to go and we need a RB, CB and DM in January no ifs no buts. If the club fail to sort this then resign, it should have been done last summer or even the summer before, this is the final chance even if we pay over the odds. Stadium is no excuse anymore.

Okay, you know I agree in part but I do wonder and would like to know who has decided that we don't need another out and out striker. Levy or Pichettino?

Surely and despite everything there is little excuse losing to Newcastle and Brighton.

I do think it is a matter of under investment and the stupidity of notrefreshing last season but Pochettino has said and done some things in the last year that are senseless.

He is still in huge credit but he is no longer A+ rating that's for sure.

Hahahahaha
I take it back. Easy mistake to make but glad you agree with the rest of the trash, some of which are even worse than Luke Shaw that you wanted us to break the bank for.
You think that taking Shaw out of the equation changes a thing? Twat

The fact you think you are sparring with me is hilarious.

You have been pounded senseless John.

Everyone knows it. Even your cronies don’t want none of it.
Any

Fuck off John I genuinely see you as nothing but arcspace mk2 now.

We disagreed but I respected you....now I just can’t. You’ve shown yourself up here to be little more than a troll.

Baseless argument based on lies, and a lack of conviction in your own beliefs.

Gifs and silly comments aren’t hiding it.
You’ve got fuck all, and been destroyed again and again and again.
Oh you arrogant arse. You post torrents of utter shit on here circuitous arguments that end up disagreeing with points you made before and all of it accompanied with a stream of personal abuse. You are a sewage pipe of utter bollocks, invective and verbal diahorreah. You think you win arguments by flooding the site with your ignorant outpouring, but you simply show the rest of us what a thoroughly boring and unpleasant person you are.
You only survive on here because of the tolerance of the administrative process. Any other site would dump you in exactly the same way that society would dump you if you behave this way on a personal level.

All of Liverpool’s players are superior to ours. You’ve been saying that after your abrupt full turn about 14 months ago which you’ve conveniently forgotten about. And that Klopp was a shit manager. You said all this shit Sammy. Now you’re saying the opposite. No one can take you seriously any longer. You just make it up as you go along. I’ve got better things to do. Go and talk to your missus.
He'll have to blow her up first.

Oh you arrogant arse. You post torrents of utter shit on here circuitous arguments that end up disagreeing with points you made before and all of it accompanied with a stream of personal abuse. You are a sewage pipe of utter bollocks, invective and verbal diahorreah. You think you win arguments by flooding the site with your ignorant outpouring, but you simply show the rest of us what a thoroughly boring and unpleasant person you are.
You only survive on here because of the tolerance of the administrative process. Any other site would dump you in exactly the same way that society would dump you if you behave this way on a personal level.

A sewage pipe of bollocks. :sonpoint:

I keep hearing this cliché, but it’s cobblers. I know you love a sound bite, but it has absolutely no merit whatsoever. It’s a silly phrase. What possible benefit could it have to keep your enemies closer? It’s just another canard.
The benefit of not distancing yourself from your enemies is to allow yourself to be more aware of their actions and intentions and thereby being able to react quicker.
It's attributed to a quote from Sun Tzu and his famous book....
The one thing missing from The Art of War is love, ... any sense of altruism, any sense of loving your neighbor. It's just about how to take advantage of your neighbor, how to triumph over your neighbor, how to manipulate your neighbor.
If you have a true enemy then don't live miles away and not know what he's up to, live next door instead and know his every move.
It's also widely used for business meetings. Don't sit opposite a rival in the boardroom and allow him to draw attention away from yourself. Sit next to him so that everyone is already looking in your direction when you speak too.
Knowledge is a weapon and you learn far more about a person's strengths and weaknesses by pretending to be a close friend than you will ever do by declaring yourself as a direct enemy.

Last edited:
If at the start of the season we were told that after 8 games we would be 5 points behind City and 2nd place (having played both City and Woolwich) I'm sure we would have taken it. 30 games to go.

Poch Out? I suspect the poor results of United, Chelsea, Woolwich and indeed City have certainly taken the immediate need to take drastic action. We never would have expected to win the league, so Liverpool's excellent start is not a concern.

News of unusual training techniques from Poch. Firewalking, fortune tellers, snapping arrows with neck shows an obsession with positive thinking and attitude - which is ironic given how locking in confidence our squad looks on the field.

Poch always spoke of a big risk over the summer. Little did we know that he was referring to his strategy to play a different player at right back in every game this season.

Much better discussion in here now rather than one about our squad compared to our rivals and how big a part the manager plays in its performance levels.

Well done everyone!

:pochfacepalm:
That wasn't a discussion it was a two way spat that had been gone over more times than a dead rabbit in the road. There was no need for fresh posts, all you had to do was cut and paste from previous entries. It was going nowhere Sammy, neither of you were getting anywhere, just filling up page after page with your personal argument.

Back
Top Bottom