Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
And while we’re at it, all this throwing shit at Levy because we didn’t spend like City, and Liverpool have a “better” squad then?

Weak.

Can you name the Liverpool fringe players who are vastly superior to ours?

And while we’re at it, all this throwing shit at Levy because we didn’t spend like City, and Liverpool have a “better” squad then?

Weak.

Can you name the Liverpool fringe players who are vastly superior to ours?
All of Liverpool’s players are superior to ours. You’ve been saying that after your abrupt full turn about 14 months ago which you’ve conveniently forgotten about. And that Klopp was a shit manager. You said all this shit Sammy. Now you’re saying the opposite. No one can take you seriously any longer. You just make it up as you go along. I’ve got better things to do. Go and talk to your missus.

I actually can't believe I wasted time reading the last 4 pages.......

:pochfacepalm:

Lads, have a little think before you post, is this post worth the whole forum reading?

So you don’t think Chelsea, Woolwich and Utd squads have been invested in way more than ours now all of a sudden.
Where did I say they haven't had more investment than ours!

Why are you reduced to these soundbites and bullshit. You used to be so much better than this, friend.

I didn't say that, did I.

We all know they've had more investment. Even you.
But with Poch's superb management and ability to get the best out of his players he's elevated his team above the level of the teams you mention on a shoestring.

It's why your idol employed him. And it's why your idol won't sack him.

It's pretty straightforward if you think about it.

Just been watching on YouTube a few games from our last season at the lane. We were excellent then. It’s quite depressing looking at our team now and how bad we are. Too many average players.

John Thomas John Thomas and sammyspurs sammyspurs

Come on lads, you're just filling up this thread with your own personal battle. Can you not either argue in the toilet or start your own thread on the subject and fight it out there ?? :thumbup:
:coys:

Or how about simply agree to disagree ??

Why the toilet?

It’s a football discussion.
But John has flounced and backtracked and accepted that he thinks only two teams in the PL have better squads than us.

If that’s why he wants the chairman sacked, then words fail me.

So knock yourself out everyone.

I look forward to all the interesting debate now this one is over...

Why the toilet?

It’s a football discussion.
But John has flounced and backtracked and accepted that he thinks only two teams in the PL have better squads than us.

If that’s why he wants the chairman sacked, then words fail me.

So knock yourself out everyone.

I look forward to all the interesting debate now this one is over...
Sorry Sammy but it's not a 'discussion' at all, it's just trading punches on a subject and it's blatantly obvious there will be no winner. Okay maybe not the toilet but do it via PM's then or as I said agree to disagree and move on....very nicely "please". :thumbup:

Sorry Sammy but it's not a 'discussion' at all, it's just trading punches on a subject and it's blatantly obvious there will be no winner. Okay maybe not the toilet but do it via PM's then or as I said agree to disagree and move on....very nicely "please". :thumbup:

Well I don’t come to a forum to make random unsubstantiated comments and then run away when challenged.

But if people prefer to read no posts, than some posts, then great.
I’m out.

I don’t see any other discussions though so enjoy the empty space

Well I don’t come to a forum to make random unsubstantiated comments and then run away when challenged.

But if people prefer to read no posts, than some posts, then great.
I’m out.

I don’t see any other discussions though so enjoy the empty space
No need for that mate, I enjoy reading posts from both yourself and John but the two of you are just covering the same old ground with this particular spat. You are demanding answers to questions and John is asking for direct references to quotes he is supposed to have made but nothing is forthcoming from either of you. Best to just walk away from it and discuss something else.
There's enough to worry about with the club's current demise and the thought of Liverpool away looming up on the horizon :(.
:dierpochhug:

All of Liverpool’s players are superior to ours. You’ve been saying that after your abrupt full turn about 14 months ago which you’ve conveniently forgotten about. And that Klopp was a shit manager. You said all this shit Sammy. Now you’re saying the opposite.
He did say Klopp was a shit manager. Very very loudly he said Klopp was shit and their squad was shit.
What a fucking fairweather bandwagon jumping turncoat we have here.
Last year Klopp was fucking shite and would turn Spurs to shite, now our own man, Poch isn't fit to lick his boots.

:harrylol:

I actually can't believe I wasted time reading the last 4 pages.......

:pochfacepalm:

Lads, have a little think before you post, is this post worth the whole forum reading?
Good point Fok.
I'll take a break and apologise for filling the last few pages with shit.
sammyspurs sammyspurs , would you like to replicate my gesture. i.e take a break, and stop talking shit?

So you complain because you think they have had more investment even though you don’t think that investment was good enough to give them better squads than ours?

You would rather have bad investment than less investment is that your “point”
So you agree they had more investment

Bingo!

Where we disagree is that I think Poch and the players over achieved, on less investment than the others, whereas you think our squad was already better than theirs and even without their level of investment we under achieved.

You see, there's no need for all the bitterness and abuse. There's always some common ground if we're prepared to look for it.

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom