Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
No, because several current first team players contracts expire in 8 months and they don't look like they will resign.

You can of course replace players from within, except our youth teams are also getting beaten every week. They aren't good enough, so we need to replace those leaving by signing players.

They are good enough but they aren’t playing for the current manager anymore.

It’s not impossible that some players would commit to say, Allegri, that won’t commit to Poch.

You seem happy for another 5 year plan, and starting from day one where we was five years ago?

What makes you think we will win stuff with Eriksens replacement when we couldn’t win stuff with Eriksen at his best?

Where have I ever said our squad is shit.

Your task for today, find a single quote.

It's yourself that keeps telling us our manager and our players are shit, Pinnochio.

Fuck off John I genuinely see you as nothing but arcspace mk2 now.

We disagreed but I respected you....now I just can’t. You’ve shown yourself up here to be little more than a troll.

Baseless argument based on lies, and a lack of conviction in your own beliefs.

Gifs and silly comments aren’t hiding it.
You’ve got fuck all, and been destroyed again and again and again.

The fact you think you are sparring with me is hilarious.

You have been pounded senseless John.
Is that right mate?
Lets take a look at what you've thrown at me these last 24 hours.

you slimy little libelous cunt.

Wanker
Fucking dick.

cunt
dickhead

Fucking idiot

Pounded senseless alright

:harrylol:

Is that right mate?
Lets take a look at what you've thrown at me these last 24 hours.

Pounded senseless alright

:harrylol:

I stand for every bit of abuse I’ve given you, but that’s not what’s destroyed you. It’s the fact you can’t counter my point.

It’s not working for you John

Everyone has followed my posts, and nobody has a counter argument.

The only squad vastly superior to ours is City’s.
It’s arguable that the rest of the top 6 is even par with us.

Nobody can say otherwise. If you think Utds squad is vastly superior to ours then you must think their players are vastly superior to ours.

Name them.....tick tock tick tock

What's not working for me?

Your claim that all our rivals have vastly superior squads than us.

Because you can’t name the players that are vastly superior.

So replying with irrelevant post after post after post and pinnocio gifs, while claiming that you aren’t going to waste your weekend answering me, just makes you arcspace mk2.

You’re an embarrassment.

Man who is permanently wasted tells man on Internet he is wasted here.

Calling me ’Baztwat’ now

Forum Drunk 😵 trying to be witty!!!
Lmfao

Still his mate John Thomas wants to meet him for a drink after his latest flounce

Bless

You’re always ‘sick to death’ about something though. Go and talk to your missus. A mysterious figure on here I’ll admit. Is she ‘Elizabeth’ to your Captain Mainwaring? She doesn’t seem to have any demands on your time that’s for sure.

Why do you have to bring up someone’s wife?

How’s Tina BTW?

Your claim that all our rivals have vastly superior squads than us.
Where did I say that?

I think Liverpool and City definately have superior squads. As the last couple of years probably proves.
I actually think Poch has elevated our squad to a level thats achieved 4 successive CL finishes and a CL final.

Incredibly, he's achieved it with pretty much the squad he inherited with very little backing from the board.

I've certainly never said anyone else has a vastly superior squad.

Your making things up again Sammy

What does this have to do with Poch not being good enough, exactly?

You’ve waived your right to ask me fuck all.

You said Poch was shat on. Show me how the Glazers have backed Ole way more than Poch, and Jose before him.
What players do you you want from Utd?

Then I’ll tell where it fits into my view that Poch isn’t good enough.

Because I have credible views John, and am prepared to back and defend my opinions.

A man reduced to abuse and bitterness, is a beaten man indeed.

Can't remember the source of the quote, but never truer than today.
Don’t let him shout at you mate. If you do, they’ll all get in on the act. Sammy and rotten Baz are so twisted with hate they can’t function anymore. I’d leave it if I were you. Have a peaceful Sunday evening John, and leave the foaming trolls to slip between the floorboards.

Where did I say that?

I think Liverpool and City definately have superior squads. As the last couple of years probably proves.
I actually think Poch has elevated our squad to a level thats achieved 4 successive CL finishes and a CL final.

I've certainly never said anyone else has a vastly superior squad.

Your making things up again Sammy

So you don’t think Chelsea, Woolwich and Utd squads have been invested in way more than ours now all of a sudden.

Please tell me that is what you are saying?

Hahahahaha

What a feeble little turncoat

Back
Top Bottom