Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same team with some light rotation. I'm guessing Olympiakos are no slouches. Might be a good one to give Davinson some confidence. If he can put in a good shift away from home, it might give our fans a bit more confidence in his ability to step in when the Belgians need a rest. Of course that does require him to play well.

Same team with some light rotation. I'm guessing Olympiakos are no slouches. Might be a good one to give Davinson some confidence. If he can put in a good shift away from home, it might give our fans a bit more confidence in his ability to step in when the Belgians need a rest. Of course that does require him to play well.

Good idea. I am sure Poch loses sleep at night trying to come up with ways to provide confidence to fans.

Your first point about Davinson is right, though. I thought he had suffered an injury?

Good idea. I am sure Poch loses sleep at night trying to come up with ways to provide confidence to fans.

Your first point about Davinson is right, though. I thought he had suffered an injury?
Not necessarily that Poch is taking that into consideration as much as the confidence of the player. But those go hand in hand a bit.

Not sure about the injury.

We cannot possibly rest Son, he’s just hit his purple patch for fuck sake.

When he’s on this form, we have to play him as much as possible to keep him up at this level and drive him like a slave until his form drops off again.

Then we can think about playing Moura.
Son plays 1st half. Scores a brace and Lucas replaces him for the second half
We win, Lucas gets time, Son rests. Win win situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom