Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a group of fine looking young men, they don't all wear the suit and turtleneck well though! 😂
It's great to see the love and respect they have got each other too.

EEmnnXrX4AAenH8

An away CL game are always gonna be difficult. 3 points would be absolutely valuable here.
For me it would be,
Lloris
KWP Toby Vert Davies
Eriksen Ndombele Dele
Lucas Kane Son

But based on the cagey press conference Poch just did, it might as well be like this
Gazzaniga
KWP Tanganga Toby Davies
Dier Skipp
Sissoko Dele Lucas
Parrot

I think we will see the same line up as palace except Davies comes in for Rose
Ndombele for sissoko
And Dele for Lamela
I would like to see Aurier get given the chance to play again after a good performance but then he will be useful against Leicester and is he fit enough to play all 3? So maybe we will also See KWP for Aurier

Olympiakos seem to be in winning form, but is that against rubbish opposition? Hopefully they'll be over-confident and set up to attack, allowing us to give them a bit of a 90th-minute 1-0 spanking.
Presumably we'll have our VAR up & running for this competition?

I think we will see the same line up as palace except Davies comes in for Rose
Ndombele for sissoko
And Dele for Lamela
I would like to see Aurier get given the chance to play again after a good performance but then he will be useful against Leicester and is he fit enough to play all 3? So maybe we will also See KWP for Aurier

Same then!

After allowing for the weather
the potential impact from climate change
the language barrier
the negative fall out from Brexit
the US/China trade & tariff impasse
& the drone attacks on Saudi oil reserves

im going 1-7.

Sissoko 6, Aurier 1.

Back
Top Bottom