New season ticket holders thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, it's literally just off the A40. No backstreets to negotiate. A big, modern station. There's a pub nearby called the Swallow where northern away fans visiting Wembley congregate because of its convenience. Cheers.

Edit: That's where their coaches park, they don't fill up the car park.

Last edited:
What's the best way to get to Wembley from Luton?

I would guess Luton Parkway to King's Cross, then met line out from there. Though if you are part driving down someone mentioned taking the train in from Bushey, which sounds pretty good for parking.

I would guess Luton Parkway to King's Cross, then met line out from there. Though if you are part driving down someone mentioned taking the train in from Bushey, which sounds pretty good for parking.

Would definitely be taking public transport down and not driving. Luton to King's Cross and the Met line out sounds simple enough. Cheers.

Realistically coming out of a 4pm kick off game (finishing 5:45-6:00) from block 504, how long will it take to get back to Wembley Park station and back to Liverpool Street? Is by 7:30 likely, or am I better off booking the 8:30 train back up as trains back to Norwich are hourly on the half hour. I've only sat in the lower deck at Wembley before, so always got out and down Wembley way fairly quickly.

I am not a ST holder (yet) but I did get myself a bronze membership for this year. Does anyone know if they have already sent out those membership welcome packages (the one with the blades of grass covered in footballer spit)?

I am not a ST holder (yet) but I did get myself a bronze membership for this year. Does anyone know if they have already sent out those membership welcome packages (the one with the blades of grass covered in footballer spit)?
I don't think anything has shipped yet.

Back
Top Bottom