New season ticket holders thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, but the problem is that 18,000 people - nearly all of whom will have had fewer than 350 points - have just caught up with him. Members got very few away games last season anyway, but it does mean that the new season ticket holders are going to be left fighting each other for tickets using points accumulated this season only if we reach a cup semi/final.
It is a problem yeah. THST are badgering the club about it constantly, hopefully we'll hear something about it soon. My guess is that the number of points you were on as a Bronze will be used as a 'tiebreaker' as required. But still, those extra 10 LPs for being Gold could be useful...

So what's going on with this new STH meet up? Will it ever happen? Up for meeting a few faces this Sunday.
Might be around for a beer after the game. I am looking for a boozer to hang around in afterwards to allow the crowds to dissipate. Left through the wrong exit on Sunday and ended up wandering around.

Might be around for a beer after the game. I am looking for a boozer to hang around in afterwards to allow the crowds to dissipate. Left through the wrong exit on Sunday and ended up wandering around.

My brother went to the Hilton Hotel to let things die down before jumping on the tube. I drove, so can't comment on how it was personally.

Does anyone know the craic with that roof bar before and after the games?

No but probably need to find somewhere after Swansea so might check it out.

Been going over to the shopping centre and Los Iguanas for an hour to kill time but imagine on a Saturday night that could be busier than the Sunday evenings.

Back
Top Bottom