New season ticket holders thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
So now that I am a ST holder I figure am I gonna be a billy no mates for at least some of the time. While I know various folks who go to games right now, I only know I'm covered for a third of next season's game for beer and company. That will probably increase a bit over the season, but I am wondering if anyone is interested in an unofficial TFC beer club that we could start and maybe would be the way of getting company when we don't have mates around?

I'm in, start it up with Chels!
I've been coming up from Bournemouth for 9 years alone, drinking in Bricklayers most match days and just joining in. Started in Gilpin but was a bit too stale. Used JJ Moons for all the CL games, didn't bother with EL.

I would recommend to most people to take junction 18 of the M25 and drive to Chorleywood Station. The Met Line runs southbound to Wembley Park, car parking on a Saturday at chorleywood is £2 and £1.50 on a Sunday. The off peak oyster/contactless cost is £1.80 each way.

The journey time is approximately half an hour and they run 5 southbound services an hour on a Saturday and 4 on a Sunday.

It's usually easier leaving Wembley Park north bound and taking an Amersham or Chesham service from there or changing at Harrow on the Hill.

Had no idea loyalty points reset to zero when I purchased my season ticket.

Seems rather excessive that years of loyalty as a member doesn't carry over at all and i'll only be attending the games as ST holder that I would of attended anyway as a member (At least for a few years). Seems like a money making tactic to make ST holders by tickets to cup matches they wouldn't usually go to.
To reward loyalty, in other words?
For what it's worth, I think that your previous Bronze points total will end up being used by the club as a 'tiebreaker' between ST holders on the same amount of points if we get to a cup semi-final/final situation where the allocation isn't big enough for all our ST holders.

Had no idea loyalty points reset to zero when I purchased my season ticket.

Seems rather excessive that years of loyalty as a member doesn't carry over at all and i'll only be attending the games as ST holder that I would of attended anyway as a member (At least for a few years). Seems like a money making tactic to make ST holders by tickets to cup matches they wouldn't usually go to.
I see it as your loyalty has been rewarded by giving you the opportunity to buy a season ticket?

You could've declined and been stuck on the list for another 10 years, being behind all 40k ST holders in the queue for tickets.

Perhaps the club should have looked at the LPs of everyone on the list and carried a proportion over, but I imagine that would've been a logistical nightmare so the club deemed it necessary to reset everyone to 0. I suspect even after one season, if you attend 75% of home games you'll have more points than half the other ST holders.

I completely understand that your loyalty is rewarded with a ST, so not complaining.

However it is your place on the list that is rewarded rather than the amount of games you've attended right?

I was 3400 on the list & had 400 LPs. My opportunity to buy & ST was the same as someone 60k on the list with half a dozen LPs.

Back
Top Bottom