New season ticket holders thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm game.

I'll be driving from Cheltenham as far as Beaconsfield, then train in to Wembley, on me own as I have been for the last 7 or 8 years.

Mine's a lager shandy :vdvdive:

Last edited:
It was like a fairground ride!

Yes it was a lot better when you were sat down used to throw people standing up around quite a bit. They always slowed up going past the Neasden depot as if they were were being watched, then you'd return to impersonating the contents of a cocktail shaker.

The best /goriest story I heard was about a decapitation between Chalfont and Chesham. The passenger couldn't wait for a cigarette and stood between the 2 carriages, he slipped while the train was in motion and there was the ultimate proof that smoking kills.

Woo hoo. Been a bronze member for last 4 years and finally joined the season ticket party. I travel down from the wild sticks of Norfolk and for the CL Wembley games last season I tried getting the train to Liverpool Street and tubing, driving to Stratford and tubing, and driving to Chorleywood and getting the train, and concluded that all 3 took ages and getting to Wembley is a massive ball ache. Is there a better option that I'm missing? I've seen the ads for the mini bus coach thing going from stansted, has anyone tried that and is it a decent option?

Sounds naff i know but the last couple of Wembley games (including the Semi) i drank in the Premier Inn right next door to Wembley Park station. At the Europa game they let us drink at the hotel bar & at the semi we were in the large area at the front which holds plenty of people. They also sell beer & cider in 2 pint glasses at £9 rather than £10 for 2 separate pints.
I went to this place before the semi, on Wembley Park Drive:
2eaPVBl.jpg

Looks like it's being renamed "Double 6" now. It's a fucking dump, but really quick to get served and has a huge beer garden out the back. Worth a look!

Parking at Denham works for me too
Been looking for a local place to park and train in, everywhere within 2-3 miles is event parking restricted!
Research complete. Denham will be my staging point.
Easy access from Bournemouth and M25. £3.50 match day parking. £5.70 return to Wembley Central train fare.
Now need Sky to confirm Chelsea is moving to Sunday and I'm locking that in!
3pm kick offs I'll be there at for 1230/1
Anything else looking like any train 2 hours before. 23 min journey. Time for drink and food before.

I am not a ST holder (yet) but I did get myself a bronze membership for this year. Does anyone know if they have already sent out those membership welcome packages (the one with the blades of grass covered in footballer spit)?
I don't think anything has shipped yet.

Had no idea loyalty points reset to zero when I purchased my season ticket.

Seems rather excessive that years of loyalty as a member doesn't carry over at all and i'll only be attending the games as ST holder that I would of attended anyway as a member (At least for a few years). Seems like a money making tactic to make ST holders by tickets to cup matches they wouldn't usually go to.

Hi, mates. I'm a newbie ST holder (well, Wembley Pass, just missed the cut off for a ST proper although they have said something about 5k tickets in NWHL being held back for local residents and I live bang in Tottenham so keeping my fingers crossed on that one). Also a newbie to this forum in general. Was going to post an introduction thread, but not sure if it's the done thing.

I will be going to games by myself - block 542 - and I don't drink (with the exception of vs Swansea on the 16th September as the missus is out of town), but if anyone is sitting me - say wassup!

The station at Denham has plenty of parking on a weekend, not sure about the weekdays where there are more commuters, it's £3.50 to park there and only a couple of stops to Wembley from there.

Back
Top Bottom