New season ticket holders thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
So now that I am a ST holder I figure am I gonna be a billy no mates for at least some of the time. While I know various folks who go to games right now, I only know I'm covered for a third of next season's game for beer and company. That will probably increase a bit over the season, but I am wondering if anyone is interested in an unofficial TFC beer club that we could start and maybe would be the way of getting company when we don't have mates around?

I'm in, start it up with Chels!
I've been coming up from Bournemouth for 9 years alone, drinking in Bricklayers most match days and just joining in. Started in Gilpin but was a bit too stale. Used JJ Moons for all the CL games, didn't bother with EL.

I'm game.

I'll be driving from Cheltenham as far as Beaconsfield, then train in to Wembley, on me own as I have been for the last 7 or 8 years.

Mine's a lager shandy :vdvdive:

Last edited:
You can still wear your dressing gown if you like!
I've seen far worse on match days!
European nights were much better, people come straight from work so you see far more suits, shirts and ties. More my cuppa tea than a onesie! We should set a standard rather than be a Chav type club. Be proud and represent.

I'm game.

I'll be driving from Cheltenham as far as Beaconsfield, then train in to Wembley, on me own as I have been for the last 7 or 8 years.

Mine's a lager shandy :vdvdive:

I am local to Beaconsfield, but I would probably recommend either going the extra junction to Hillingdon or from Beaconsfield to Amersham, the met line is a little bit slower but more frequent and a little bit cheaper too as it's in the London travel zones.

Edit - if you're going in on the Chiltern Rail route I would also look at Denham, it's not far from junction 1 of the M40.

Last edited:
I am local to Beaconsfield, but I would probably recommend either going the extra junction to Hillingdon or from Beaconsfield to Amersham, the met line is a little bit slower but more frequent and a little bit cheaper too as it's in the London travel zones.

Edit - if you're going in on the Chiltern Rail route I would also look at Denham, it's not far from junction 1 of the M40.
Thanks for the tip. What's the parking like at Denham, as the only reason I go to Beaconsfield (apart from I used to live there so know where I'm going), is the station has plenty of parking?

The station at Denham has plenty of parking on a weekend, not sure about the weekdays where there are more commuters, it's £3.50 to park there and only a couple of stops to Wembley from there.

Thanks for the tip. What's the parking like at Denham, as the only reason I go to Beaconsfield (apart from I used to live there so know where I'm going), is the station has plenty of parking?

The station at Denham has plenty of parking on a weekend, not sure about the weekdays where there are more commuters, it's £3.50 to park there and only a couple of stops to Wembley from there.

Parking at Denham works for me too
Been looking for a local place to park and train in, everywhere within 2-3 miles is event parking restricted!

Back
Top Bottom