New season ticket holders thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had no idea loyalty points reset to zero when I purchased my season ticket.

Seems rather excessive that years of loyalty as a member doesn't carry over at all and i'll only be attending the games as ST holder that I would of attended anyway as a member (At least for a few years). Seems like a money making tactic to make ST holders by tickets to cup matches they wouldn't usually go to.

Seems rather excessive that years of loyalty as a member doesn't carry over at all and i'll only be attending the games as ST holder that I would of attended anyway as a member (At least for a few years). Seems like a money making tactic to make ST holders by tickets to cup matches they wouldn't usually go to.
To reward loyalty, in other words?
For what it's worth, I think that your previous Bronze points total will end up being used by the club as a 'tiebreaker' between ST holders on the same amount of points if we get to a cup semi-final/final situation where the allocation isn't big enough for all our ST holders.

I don't suppose anyone else is, like me, worrying that they've not received their ST yet??
Funds were taken out of my account and confirmation email received on 30 June…… it's just taking time to get round to everyone, right?

I see it as your loyalty has been rewarded by giving you the opportunity to buy a season ticket?

You could've declined and been stuck on the list for another 10 years, being behind all 40k ST holders in the queue for tickets.

Perhaps the club should have looked at the LPs of everyone on the list and carried a proportion over, but I imagine that would've been a logistical nightmare so the club deemed it necessary to reset everyone to 0. I suspect even after one season, if you attend 75% of home games you'll have more points than half the other ST holders.

I completely understand that your loyalty is rewarded with a ST, so not complaining.

However it is your place on the list that is rewarded rather than the amount of games you've attended right?

I completely understand that your loyalty is rewarded with a ST, so not complaining.

However it is your place on the list that is rewarded rather than the amount of games you've attended right?

I was 3400 on the list & had 400 LPs. My opportunity to buy & ST was the same as someone 60k on the list with half a dozen LPs.

I was 3400 on the list & had 400 LPs. My opportunity to buy & ST was the same as someone 60k on the list with half a dozen LPs.

Yes, this is exactly my point as now both of you would be on a completely level playing field.

Oh well, cant complain too much as I am very happy to have my ST.

No it wasn't the same, because if more people at your end of the list had've taken the chance to buy one then that person further down the list may well have lost out, so your chance of success was more assured.

Hi, mates. I'm a newbie ST holder (well, Wembley Pass, just missed the cut off for a ST proper although they have said something about 5k tickets in NWHL being held back for local residents and I live bang in Tottenham so keeping my fingers crossed on that one). Also a newbie to this forum in general. Was going to post an introduction thread, but not sure if it's the done thing.

I will be going to games by myself - block 542 - and I don't drink (with the exception of vs Swansea on the 16th September as the missus is out of town), but if anyone is sitting me - say wassup!

Hi, mates. I'm a newbie ST holder (well, Wembley Pass, just missed the cut off for a ST proper although they have said something about 5k tickets in NWHL being held back for local residents and I live bang in Tottenham so keeping my fingers crossed on that one). Also a newbie to this forum in general. Was going to post an introduction thread, but not sure if it's the done thing.

I will be going to games by myself - block 542 - and I don't drink (with the exception of vs Swansea on the 16th September as the missus is out of town), but if anyone is sitting me - say wassup!
Welcome to the forum.

https://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/introduce-yourself.8092/page-101

I don't suppose anyone else is, like me, worrying that they've not received their ST yet??
Funds were taken out of my account and confirmation email received on 30 June…… it's just taking time to get round to everyone, right?

Still don't have mine.

Confirmed my address is correct and they said it was sent. Now sending another one apparently

Still don't have mine.

Confirmed my address is correct and they said it was sent. Now sending another one apparently

Hope that arrives safely Steed Train.

You'll all be delighted to know that my ST finally arrived, at the end of July, just like the nice lady in the ticket office said it would….. I'm in block 120 - no idea why I booked that seat but there we go.

When we go unbeaten for 2 seasons at home at Wembley and NWHL and win the league consecutively I'll be able to say "I was there".

You really don't understand how the loyalty point system works do you...
0 LPs as a ST holder beats 350 as Bronze!
Yeah, but the problem is that 18,000 people - nearly all of whom will have had fewer than 350 points - have just caught up with him. Members got very few away games last season anyway, but it does mean that the new season ticket holders are going to be left fighting each other for tickets using points accumulated this season only if we reach a cup semi/final.

Back
Top Bottom