New season ticket holders thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sounds naff i know but the last couple of Wembley games (including the Semi) i drank in the Premier Inn right next door to Wembley Park station. At the Europa game they let us drink at the hotel bar & at the semi we were in the large area at the front which holds plenty of people. They also sell beer & cider in 2 pint glasses at £9 rather than £10 for 2 separate pints.

Sounds naff i know but the last couple of Wembley games (including the Semi) i drank in the Premier Inn right next door to Wembley Park station. At the Europa game they let us drink at the hotel bar & at the semi we were in the large area at the front which holds plenty of people. They also sell beer & cider in 2 pint glasses at £9 rather than £10 for 2 separate pints.
I went to this place before the semi, on Wembley Park Drive:
2eaPVBl.jpg

Looks like it's being renamed "Double 6" now. It's a fucking dump, but really quick to get served and has a huge beer garden out the back. Worth a look!

I went to this place before the semi, on Wembley Park Drive:
2eaPVBl.jpg

Looks like it's being renamed "Double 6" now. It's a fucking dump, but really quick to get served and has a huge beer garden out the back. Worth a look!

Someone can do a poll nearer the time and we can vote on the TFC venue.

Torch
Premier Inn
Double 6

In the frame so far.

Woo hoo. Been a bronze member for last 4 years and finally joined the season ticket party. I travel down from the wild sticks of Norfolk and for the CL Wembley games last season I tried getting the train to Liverpool Street and tubing, driving to Stratford and tubing, and driving to Chorleywood and getting the train, and concluded that all 3 took ages and getting to Wembley is a massive ball ache. Is there a better option that I'm missing? I've seen the ads for the mini bus coach thing going from stansted, has anyone tried that and is it a decent option?
My folks live in Norfolk too and are in the same situation! They've tried parking at Stanmore, Canons Park, and Watford (Met line) with various degrees of success I think. Often using some kind of park-on-my-drive website to guarantee a space.
The mini bus from Stansted hasn't started yet, but if you'd have to drive to Stansted then you'd be looking at fairly pricey parking I'd have thought...

Parking at Denham works for me too
Been looking for a local place to park and train in, everywhere within 2-3 miles is event parking restricted!
Research complete. Denham will be my staging point.
Easy access from Bournemouth and M25. £3.50 match day parking. £5.70 return to Wembley Central train fare.
Now need Sky to confirm Chelsea is moving to Sunday and I'm locking that in!
3pm kick offs I'll be there at for 1230/1
Anything else looking like any train 2 hours before. 23 min journey. Time for drink and food before.

Research complete. Denham will be my staging point.
Easy access from Bournemouth and M25. £3.50 match day parking. £5.70 return to Wembley Central train fare.
Now need Sky to confirm Chelsea is moving to Sunday and I'm locking that in!
3pm kick offs I'll be there at for 1230/1
Anything else looking like any train 2 hours before. 23 min journey. Time for drink and food before.

Denham runs to Wembley Stadium not Wembley Central, I say this because Wembley Stadium Station is a fair bit nearer to the stadium and I'm a pedantic bastard.
Any further pub votes?

I did remember using the Ibis Hotel Bar at one of the CL games last season, it was up near Wembley Stadium Station. It was a little less crowded than some of the other places and comparatively cheaper than some of the choices around there.

I meant Stadium. Not central.
I was coming into Central from Basingstoke via train. Hike up the High street stopping in JJMoons.
Which would be my vote for a pub if I was coming via Central.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Me and my son have just brought tickets after being on the waiting list for near on 14 years. Anyone know any stations just off the m40 that have parking and easy to get to Wembley Park?

I have had a look at a few on Google maps but can't tell what parking is like nearby?

Thanks,

Hi all,

Me and my son have just brought tickets after being on the waiting list for near on 14 years. Anyone know any stations just off the m40 that have parking and easy to get to Wembley Park?

I have had a look at a few on Google maps but can't tell what parking is like nearby?

Thanks,

Hillingdon underground station. 238 spaces. £2 all day Saturday, and £1.50 all day Sunday. Just a couple of miles past the end of the M40 on the A40. 20-25 minutes to Wembley Park. Comfortably your best option.

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/...e/?arriving=201707061900&leaving=201707062100

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom