Inter Milan H Sun 4 Aug 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you win the Audi Cup though, Inter?

Did you fuck.

source.gif

Was going to go to this bought a ticket ages ago. With recent family events, going to visit my son instead.

Should be a nice run out though. COYS!

My wedding anniversary today and booked lunch ages ago in a really nice Hotel in Dublin. Didn't realise the date clash at all 😔. Anyway I've asked the wife to Whatsapp me and let me know what the food was like :thumbup:
:coys:

The guy next to me today was hilarious - he was livid with the ref's lack of bookings, our crap short-corners, and GKN.

I fear for his health come the Villa as to get that worked up over a friendly...
The woman next to me was hilarious too. She moaned at me for the entire game about how the old guy on the other side of her had really garlicky-smelling armpits. He then proceeded to remove his shoes, take off his socks and wipe his sweaty face with them hahahahahaha.

The woman in question was my daughter lol - she got the worst seat - I was on the end of the row :)

I could be totally wrong with this observation, but interested to see what others think.

Anyone else get an impression that Poch could be losing a small bit of interest? Not only this game, but in pretty much all pre season games on the line to me he has just looked almost like he couldn't really give a shit. Just really subdued.

Coupled with his very prickly pressers etc and it really is hard to shake the feeling this is very probably his last season with us.
He probably just doesn’t care about the results. Pre season is all about match fitness and trying tactics out

Not liking KWP at all.

Exact opposite, he has skinned their guy several times. Getting turned is exactly what Rose/Trippier were prone to doing (until they got fed up with Poch putting the videos under their noses saying they are playing shit).

He has all the tools, except the arrogance of self belief.

Back
Top Bottom