Inter Milan H Sun 4 Aug 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who starts?

Dier and Wanyama aren't match fit. Foyth and Aurier are injured. Son misses the first two games so maybe misses starting this? Skipp, Tanganga and Parrott included?

Lloris, Gazzaniga

Walker-Peters, Davies, Rose

Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Sanchez

Sissoko, Winks, NDombele

Moura, N'Koudou, Lamela, Eriksen, Dele

Kane

Very excited that see the new stadium on TV again. Never got tired of watching games at WHL, can’t imagine I will at the NWHL either.

Was going to go to this bought a ticket ages ago. With recent family events, going to visit my son instead.

Should be a nice run out though. COYS!

Who starts?

Dier and Wanyama aren't match fit. Foyth and Aurier are injured. Son misses the first two games so maybe misses starting this? Skipp, Tanganga and Parrott included?

Lloris, Gazzaniga

Sissoko, Winks, NDombele

Kane
If Dier and Wanyama need minutes maybe they get 45 minutes each.

Livescore has the kick off time at 15.06 :pochshock:....anyone...? any ideas?
That's correct. All the ICC games this year have advertised themselves as 3pm but are actualy 3.06PM, or 8pm but actually 8.06pm etc, so that TV viewers tune in for 3pm and get inaundated with adverts before the game.

Was going to go to this bought a ticket ages ago. With recent family events, going to visit my son instead.

Suddenly have a similar agenda myself this last few days.

All prior bickering aside, I hope your weekend goes well.

Who starts?

Lloris, Gazzaniga

Sissoko, Winks, NDombele

Kane

Davies isn't back fit yet is he?

Gaz
Dier / Dav / Tanganga
Lucas / Dombele / Winks / Son
Dele / Roles
Parrot

Joking.... :troll:

KWP / TA / JV /DR
Ndombele / Winks / Eriksen
Lucas / Kane / Son

No point in starting Son as he is suspended for the first 2 matches of the season.

That's a good point, but we'll still sub heavily being a friendly/warm up..... I'd like to see what we look like at full strength at some point.... Mainly to gain better insight into Ndombele and what he can do in our unit.

My wedding anniversary today and booked lunch ages ago in a really nice Hotel in Dublin. Didn't realise the date clash at all 😔. Anyway I've asked the wife to Whatsapp me and let me know what the food was like :thumbup:
:coys:

Back
Top Bottom