Inter Milan H Sun 4 Aug 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn’t see Poch from where I was sat.

I only saw Pochettino get up once in the technical area. Conte was there the whole time screaming, complete contrast in styles

That's correct. All the ICC games this year have advertised themselves as 3pm but are actualy 3.06PM, or 8pm but actually 8.06pm etc, so that TV viewers tune in for 3pm and get inaundated with adverts before the game.
Really? We decided yesterday it was because my mate Pat was going and his time keeping is atrocious...
He definitely has an Irish clock that one.

I honestly feel he has nothing more to give and is a poor player. The sooner we can get rid of him the better. I'd rather give some academy kid a chance.
We blatantly can't get rid of him because the teams who are interested aren't rich enough to pay his wages. I'm sure he could get a transfer to a low-ranking Ligue 1 side, or maybe a Championship side here, but instead he will stay at Spurs to pick up a much larger paycheck. I don't blame him for it- he's not Bale- it's just a sad situation for both him and the club as he wastes his best years rarely even making the bench. Probably why we couldn't sell Janssen either, and why he moved to a joke league rather than back to Holland, where he could have played for a decent team and maybe appeared in the CL or EL. Just another absurdity of modern football.

Back
Top Bottom