Inter Milan H Sun 4 Aug 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you win the Audi Cup though, Inter?

Did you fuck.

source.gif

'My disappointment is immeasurable and my day has been ruined.'

Great way to get back in the mood for a new season with Spurs.
Well Chris, that was a pretty poor performance, again, sunbeam. Hmmm

Here comes the sunshine parade. :pochrolleyes:

We got in some practice, didn't pick up any injuries and gave some of the kids some time with the first team. Big fucking whoop that we didn't win.

It’s only a friendly so it’s probably nothing but I thought we were really poor today
I'm not feeling confident going in to the new season. Nobody really played up to par.
Would that be the 11 who played in the first half who were poor or the 11 substitutes at various stages in the second half. Nothing from that game can be used to measure how good or poor we are or were.

Judging from what I saw Eriksen will be on the bench for the foreseeable future, the difference in commitment between him and Lamela was striking. We really need to sign a new attacking midfielder to protect ourselves, we cannot rely solely on a distracted Eriksen this season.

I could be totally wrong with this observation, but interested to see what others think.

Anyone else get an impression that Poch could be losing a small bit of interest? Not only this game, but in pretty much all pre season games on the line to me he has just looked almost like he couldn't really give a shit. Just really subdued.

Coupled with his very prickly pressers etc and it really is hard to shake the feeling this is very probably his last season with us.

Sunshine has nothing to do with it cock blister!
I stand corrected, you're right, it's more about providing that lotion for the negativity circle jerk that many people thrive on.

Christ, it's a fucking pre-season game where the primary goal is to get players fit, test out some formations or strategies, give the kids a chance to shine and show their mettle and not pick up any serious injuries.

We lost. Whoop-de-fucking-doo.

Let's see how we play and perform when it matters before the sky starts falling, can we?

Back
Top Bottom