Inter Milan H Sun 4 Aug 15:00 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed, so while it wasn't unfair to blame Trippier for his defensive liabilities, or to do so for KWP it isn't that they are necessarily shit players from this perspective.

Rose is just quicker and likely faster than both so he can exist in that system better than the others can.
Bit frustrating since it something that is relatively easy to solve tactically.

Just have the right back not be as offensive as the left back and play a more dynamic winger on the right like Son or Lucas to make up for the runs that Rose does on the left.

Kane is a world class striker mate, that isn't even up for debate and I can see how sharp he is looking compared to last season, he is going to be banging them in, mark my words.

I hope you are right. For me he is looking more like a 20 goal srriker than a 30 goal one at the moment. Possibly more to do with poor service and support from the lads around him than his own form though.

Today we've lost far too many balls and potential chances due to heavy first touches in the middle of the park. I'm guessing training has been intense the last week.

How much do I want to see Parrott score?

37870v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom