Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too many people think that Conte is on their side over this. He has actually done this for entirely selfish reasons, to cover himself and his reputation. He couldn't give a damn about Tottenham or about improving matters.

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Conte had to go and I wont miss his shitty negative football, but for anyone celebrating this as a win and letting that cunt Levy deflect the spotlight away from himself yet again its time to wakeup to the root cause.
Until that man goes this club is going nowhere fast.

If this is how he’s treating the players then he’s lost them.

He has not been integrated properly at all it's another horrendous clown show to add to Gill,(loan him, play him, loan him) Doherty (first choice, no second, no cancel his contract at the last second), Bissouma, (out the side , in the side then not given any time to get momentum out the side publicly call him out) Sarr, ( loan him, no keep him, best player on the pitch, drop him. Forced to play at San sero brilliant drop him)Porro, (chase him throw him in away from home in a totally experimental defence drop him)Spence, (90sec 1min 12 sec 4mins, six mins ignore loan out) Bergwijn. (Keep playing Lucas till he's a broken husk) Richarlison play out of position till form collapses.

The warning signs were there from what he did to Eriksen at Inter before crawling back to him. Sooner Conte is gone the quicker we can get a coach with actual people skills and football brains. He has been a fucking disgrace. Oh I forgot poor Harvey White (praise him say how great he was during WC then ignore then months later loan). Oh I forgot the lovely Ollie Skipp, it was obvious that after the injury Conte had totally and obviously lost faith in him, Gold said Skipp was quietly asking about a loan. Then poor Bentancur got maimed so he's forced to play Skipp who gets some rhythm and back to..brilliant.

:contelol:

Complete clueless fraud, approaching Nuno levels of dunce.

Last edited:
Listening to Ali G on his ‘Gold & Guest Talk Tottenham’ podcast; he thinks that the board will persist with Conte until they feel that 4th place is in jeopardy
Is it already not in jeopardy?

I respect him for this. Its all true. Levy won't like this and the trigger will be pulled.
If the players are unmotivated and don't care, it's his fucking job to motivate the players not Levy's

Is Levy supposed to give the team talks now? He's supposed to sign the cheques and that's it.

Any respect I ever had for Conte has vaporised. He's lost control and doesn't have the balls to walk away. He wants to be paid out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom