Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spell check police 👍
You have qualified
pedantic prick tick
Low life loser tick
Live in parents basement tick
Never had a girlfriend tick
swinging martial arts GIF

One of them will have to be a 47 hour period. Don't forget to put your clocks foward tonight folks! It's SUMMERTIME Yay!!!!!

Oh fuck!

.......This is gonna break the time-space-Tottenham equilibrium!

Has to be 48 hours.... Always.

110000018447649.jpg

Cheers.

Hearing from certain quarters, that Conte gone is done but not announced. They're keeping their powder dry to announce everything all at once.

Conte gone.. then either Mason until the end of the season and JN takes over in the summer.

Or JN jumps in sooner, maybe after a couple of games.
Hi Daniel welcome to tfc

Hearing from certain quarters, that Conte gone is done but not announced. They're keeping their powder dry to announce everything all at once.

Conte gone.. then either Mason until the end of the season and JN takes over in the summer.

Or JN jumps in sooner, maybe after a couple of games.
*cough* Bullshit.

I reckon Conte is staying until the end of the season at least.

Everyone is so triggered by the news about it, did they actually watch the video? He was bang on. If Levy has any balls, he'll keep Conte and give him some extra clout. In my view, the owners are worse off if they kick him. Keeping him on would be a strong message about culpability and intent, imv. Plus, it would save a bit of cash.

:levyeyes:

Last edited:
*cough* Bullshit.

I reckon Conte is staying until the end of the season at least.

Everyone is so triggered by the news about it, did they actually watch the video? He was bang on. If Levy has any balls, he'll keep Conte and give him some extra clout. In my view, the owners are worse off if they kick him. Keeping him on would be a strong message about culpability and intent, imv. Plus, it would save a bit of cash.

:levyeyes:

I agree, keep Conte in, can't sack someone for telling the actual truth!

Well, you can but it's a bit harsh unless that's what Conte wants in which case, don't sack him and make him do his job.

If we were fighting relegation that I'd understand the need for a change, but we're not and I don't really care where we finish in the league now. As far as I'm concerned our season is over.

I hope to go to one more match, even if it's just to see Kane one last time, but 4th, 8th, couldn't give a shit. I just hope we don't end up in the Conference League thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom