Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the problem, bur he's a problem.
He's the biggest problem right now.

I had a bit of sympathy for Jose cos I felt the players weren't executing what he wanted. I remember posting on here towards the end that it wasn't his fault that we couldn't pass it 5 yards to each other.

My feeling now is that the players, while awful at times, seem too stifled and unsure.

That's on him.

He's the biggest problem right now.

I had a bit of sympathy for Jose cos I felt the players weren't executing what he wanted. I remember posting on here towards the end that it wasn't his fault that we couldn't pass it 5 yards to each other.

My feeling now is that the players, while awful at times, seem too stifled and unsure.

That's on him.
Sounds recurring

The main joy of being a Spurs fan. Waiting for the inevitable sacking after the team limp dicks out of competitions so we can appoint the next manager to fail while the board has no plan to take us forward and Levy refuses to take responsibility and resign.

Last edited:
The main joy of being a Spurs fan. Waiting for the inevitable sacking after the team limp dicks out of competitions so we can appoint the next manager to fail while the board has no plan to take us forward and Levy refuses to resign.

Rinse and repeat

This is an interesting situation as sacking him will 1) cost money, and good money considering what hes on per annum and 2) will confirm to anyone watching that they fucked up again with a managerial appointment, and makes them look incompetent.

I would be very surprised if they sack him publicly.... but wouldnt be surprised at all to see him leave and go back to Italy as some part of mutual decision (involving a financial settlement less than the full sacking would entail) to keep both parties' esteem, blaming his departure on his admittedly horrible year with friends passing away and his own illness. And then to take the Juve job unfettered next season.

Tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

The formation and tactics do not work. He has refused to bench players who've been shit all season. Within the space of a week, we've gone out of the FA Cup and Champions League with barely a whimper against Sheff Utd reserves and a very average Milan side

I'm sorry, but I've had enough of this shit. It's time for him to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom