Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

The formation and tactics do not work. He has refused to bench players who've been shit all season. Within the space of a week, we've gone out of the FA Cup and Champions League with barely a whimper against Sheff Utd reserves and a very average Milan side

I'm sorry, but I've had enough of this shit. It's time for him to go.
He didn't even fill up the bench at home. Talk about pissing all over the entire youth academy. Inexcusable. Disgraceful.

its so fucking bad im actually questioning how genuine it is. theres no way someone can be this incompetent. 95% of spurs fans who half understand the game could do a better job than this mug.

its like hes purposely trying to really fuck things up. i think it needs investigating. the epitome of a dirty fucking <removed> cunt

its so fucking bad im actually questioning how genuine it is. theres no way someone can be this incompetent. 95% of spurs fans who half understand the game could do a better job than this mug.

its like hes purposely trying to really fuck things up. i think it needs investigating. the epitome of a dirty fucking <removed> cunt
You have to be a hopelessly naive sucker to believe Conte isn't just completely phoning it in right now.

Indeed the last few weeks he literally was phoning it in.

You have to be a hopelessly naive sucker to believe Conte isn't just completely phoning it in right now.

its like hes not just trying to fuck it so the cunt gets paid off, hes trying to fuck it so hard he damages ay bit of hope we have for after. the cunt is a cancer to football

He wants the sack so he can get paid. Levy wants him to walk so he has to pay nothing, but in the meantime, whilst they are playing their stubborn games, us poor fans have to suffer this football.

Fuck off the pair of you.

Yep. And to think he had the tenacity to keep telling us he was here to help our little team out.

Massive ego, unhappy squad = no product

More fool me for being excited to see what magic he could work after a pre-season.

Can somebody please arrange to kidnap him and just take him back to Italy, as he's not going quietly, is he?
Just amazes me how football managers just get paid off for being useless at their job!

With 13 games left, Conte's severance is approximately £5m let's say, a third of £15m.

Missing out on the Champion's League could hit the finances by more than £60m.

This is not rocket science. Liverpool are fucking flying now, have a game in hand and we have to go to Anfield. Decisive action is needed.

Doing nothing means this defensive football with no creativity when we concede stupid goals anyway.

Thanks for stabilising us last year, Antonio and achieving what we all know was a miracle. But he has to go one way or the other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom