Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My season ticket will be on the exchange until he goes, I’ve got a bathroom renovation to complete and I’d rather watch titles set than paint dry.

My season ticket will be on the exchange until he goes, I’ve got a bathroom renovation to complete and I’d rather watch titles set than paint dry.

I have a ticket for Forest and one for Bournemouth....was going to buy a Brentford ticket but if Conte isn't sacked before they go on the TE I won't bother.

to all fans that want Poch back...
would Poch represent a shock change or the usual comfort zone for these players?
He would be quite invigorating I think. He would let players play instead of constrain them to ridiculous defensive formations. The young, fit players will come out of screaming. Just a shame we've loaned most of them away.

Also I think our lack of pressing, movement may be down to fitness. At one point when chasing the ball, Son had at least 3m head start on the AC Milan player, but the AC play beat him to the ball. Poch will get everyone fit.

to all fans that want Poch back...
would Poch represent a shock change or the usual comfort zone for these players?
Im at the stage now where I think its not the players, its the system, Get Poch in this week and we have a better chance of making top 4, thats why i'm 99.9% certain it happens, Levy will have done the Maths and decided its worth the risk to salvage our season!

He would be quite invigorating I think. He would let players play instead of constrain them to ridiculous defensive formations. The young, fit players will come out of screaming. Just a shame we've loaned most of them away.

Also I think our lack of pressing, movement may be down to fitness. At one point when chasing the ball, Son had at least 3m head start on the AC Milan player, but the AC play beat him to the ball. Poch will get everyone fit.
Yeah, Son who spend a couple of years under Poch running his ass off and winning nothing will probably be thinking “Yeah, running more and winning nothing, that’s exactly what I wanna do at 30 years old”.

Im at the stage now where I think its not the players, its the system, Get Poch in this week and we have a better chance of making top 4, thats why i'm 99.9% certain it happens, Levy will have done the Maths and decided its worth the risk to salvage our season!
but if things will go bad, these players will use Poch as scapegoat
I think we should bring someone completely new, like Zidane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom