Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rang up to talksport the other day and had an argument with that idiot Simon Jordan as I was furious with conte. He blames conte but I do not like Simon Jordan tone towards me. He is a patronising arrogant man. He is not allowed back at the training ground. He should just quit.
Do you have a recording of it. Would love to hear it . My mate went on talkshite quite a few years ago. He phoned Adrian Durham up. He waited 20 mins to get on, then he broke wind down the phone and hung up

things will improve in a short period, then at the first difficulties, when the pressure will be higher, we'll melt like snow in the sun and the same fans that today are praising Naglesmann tomorrow will call him German fraud, buck teeth etc.
That's true of whoever we appoint though, sadly.

They will have to be the new Bill Nicholson, the new Keith Burkinshaw.

Even then it might not be enough.

Hearing from certain quarters, that Conte gone is done but not announced. They're keeping their powder dry to announce everything all at once.

Conte gone.. then either Mason until the end of the season and JN takes over in the summer.

Or JN jumps in sooner, maybe after a couple of games.

I reckon Mason in charge of Everton game, if we don't get a win then JN will be begged to come sooner.

If levy can save a few pennies by having JN start later, I'm sure he will try to exhaust that option.

It all depends on if we look like we are able to get CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom