Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely.

I'll keep renewing my membership. I'll keep buying fucking tickets. I'll pay the fucking booking fee. I'll do the fucking stadium tour. I'll buy shit inside the stadium. I'll buy shit at the Spurs Shop. I'll do the fucking SkyWalk (one day). I'll do the shit Electric Karting.

JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

JUST GIVE ME A MANAGER WHO WILL MANAGE.

I get your point but I’m not sure your personal investment in the club adds up to 3m

He’s telling the truth , the players are wankers !
He's telling the truth. And there are probably some lazy players in there. But mostly they reflect the culture instilled by the owners and the manager. They're just footballers who mostly do what they're told . Lots of our current and recent players have won trophies before or after Tottenham.

Im glad Conte is sticking it on Levy. By prolonging Conte as manager, naturally the heat gets taken off of Levy and more and more people turn against Conte. Its Levys ploy. No one is talking about Levy. Just begging him to save the day and sack Conte

If the players are unmotivated and don't care, it's his fucking job to motivate the players not Levy's

Is Levy supposed to give the team talks now? He's supposed to sign the cheques and that's it.

Any respect I ever had for Conte has vaporised. He's lost control and doesn't have the balls to walk away. He wants to be paid out.
Don't give him ideas! :pochwtf:

He’s a whining scrote, overseeing piss-poor football in the employ of a hapless company ‘managing’ a squad of players, a number of whom should have been sold long ago.

An exhibition of shite and disorder. A dead, brown Christmas tree in a shitty cracked, plastic pot with a load of blinking lights and baubles on. Conte’s the melted warped sticky candy cane nobody really wants and Levy’s the cheap bald fairy at the top.

And people are right (and Conte, indirectly): doesn’t matter who comes in. It will be same old if the club continue to be overseen by Levy, because the guy’s a cautious shitter who thinks top 4 and knocking 2m off the latest recruit in a witching hour haggle fiesta marks a golden season.

Wow. I’d have loved to have seen him do the presser in Italian and have subtitles. He was proper angry and to see him in full flow rather than struggle to find the right English word might have let him really go off the leash.
Plenty of what he said was was sadly true and there are a lot of players that need to have a long hard look at themselves. And I mean a real hard look, too many just coast along and give the impression that they don’t really give a fuck, including some of those out on loan. Similarly, the ownership is culpable by allowing this situation to exist for so long.

However, one glaring omission was his own role in delivering the crap we’ve been seeing all too regularly. He’s paid to motivate players, adapt systems and tactics that suit the squad we have, integrate new signings and play systems that paper over weaknesses in the squad until improvements can be made, basically show us how good a coach he is. Instead, we get rigid formations and patterns no matter who we play, a midfield two system that consistently gets overrun, slow boring build ups and simply sitting deep and giving up possession. Systems that fans pretty much hate to watch (Spurs fans and neutrals) and every commentator or pundit scratches their heads to understand. And in my opinion, these things are you Antonio.

He’s a whining scrote, overseeing piss-poor football in the employ of a hapless company ‘managing’ a squad of players, a number of whom should have been sold long ago.

An exhibition of shite and disorder. A dead, brown Christmas tree in a shitty cracked, plastic pot with a load of blinking lights and baubles on. Conte’s the melted warped sticky candy cane nobody really wants and Levy’s the cheap bald fairy at the top.

And people are right (and Conte, indirectly): doesn’t matter who comes in. It will be same old if the club continue to be overseen by Levy, because the guy’s a cautious shitter who thinks top 4 and knocking 2m off the latest recruit in a witching hour haggle fiesta marks a golden season.
What's Eric Dier? dying to know

Roger, it's fans like you who sneak in contraband rather than paying over the odds for the fare on offer from the official outlets in the stadium that stop us from signing Messi.
Contraband??? Contraband???

I used to take a fucking flask of tomato soup into the game for fuck sake.

Fuck your conteband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom