Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I smell bullshit here.... You were a fan in the late 80's yet don't remember Clive Allen.... How old were you when you started going on your own in the mid 90's? 8 y/o? No wonder you mum never let you go before then you muppet!

Live football (esp. at a club as big as ours) is NOT opening up to more people...

Man's timing is NOT good. :dembelelol:
Born 1984

Good point. Family stories and that I trust my parents' judgements I guess. But, you're right. I wasn't there.

So the bastards left you at home all alone while they all had a right 'Chaz n Dave' down the Lane.....

No wonder, you're bitter!

Sorry, probably being a bit of an arse at this point, but the material is pretty decent, even if I do say so myself.

:troll:

:dierpochhug:

EDIT: ...And thanks for the honest answer.

Last edited:
I absolutely detest the "Stand up if you hate Woolwich..." chant. It's so small time and it started at a time when we literally had nothing positive to sing about ourselves, so should be consigned to the history books. I hate most songs about those cunts. Why mention them at all? Why acknowledge their existence?

:pochserious:

I absolutely detest the "Stand up if you hate Woolwich..." chant. It's so small time and it started at a time when we literally had nothing positive to sing about ourselves, so should be consigned to the history books. I hate most songs about those cunts. Why mention them at all? Why acknowledge their existence?

Only useful for baiting overzealous stewards. but that's all.

It's a gem compared to "you're fucking shit"....

That's solely for when we're owning the filthiest of teams.

Is the captain the only one on the pitch allowed to talk? The captain plays more of a role in the dressing room
Isn't that being discussed for implementation? I know that the Swedish FA have discussed it to prevent knobhead players from mouthing off to the ref.

This this and THIS ^^^^

I never thought Soldado would come good and didn't get all the love people had for him just for 'being a trier '. I could 'try' for £70,000 a week, doesn't mean I should wear the number 9 either.

It's a gem compared to "you're fucking shit"....

That's solely for when we're owning the filthiest of teams.
Couldn't agree more with this. Love signing it in the last 10 mins against any of the big 5, but fuck me Hull!!, do me a favour. Only exception to that was Millwall, as they came all mouth and deserved anything, (that said not as good as singing back at them their Whoooooa thing was hilarious).

Back
Top Bottom