Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1. I think Arab oil investors have ruined the game with Man City and all and hate the fakeness of the whole thing. However a small part of me wouldn't mind us being owned by them and spending billions just to win everything so as to piss off Arse, Chavs and Spam.

2. I actually preferred Sherwood football to that of AVB's who made me want to puke.

3. If I where Poch I might feel used a bit given how amazing he has been and if Levy doesn't show ambition after the move into the new stadium I would understand him leaving.

4. Our attacking balance still isn't right despite Eriksen, Dele and Son, I know I have said this before but we are crying out for an explosive attacker even a Zaha who has power, pace and works tight spaces well.

5. Lamela is better than Son and if he sorts his injury issues out could be our best attacking player after Kane. That's a big if I know, I think his ability is criminally underrated.

6. If Verts carries on like the end of last season and pre season he could become our best defender above Toby.

Pochettino isn't that good at bringing through youth players.

Hence why no one in our starting eleven was brought through by him. IMPROVING players he's impeccable at though.

Last edited:
Liverpool will win the league, I can feeel it. it's oooooouuuuur year!!
KLOOOOOOOPPOOOOO!

(Edit: Sorry about this...Wrong forum)

Ledley King and Darren Anderton should be banned from the club for the way they thieved money from us. Those utter cunts. Stealing a living. Gave us fuck all but illness and dark times. Cunts. Then that lispy cunt Ledley has the cheek to hang about giving it yeeha like some mad Spurs ambassador. Listen mate, you achieved nothing. NOTHING. You cost us a fortune and gave us no return. Cough up the reparations you cunt

David Pleat just had a very slow car.

giphy.gif

As soon as AVB moved Bale central it was clear he was going to go, it made the player better but the team worse. Also AVB sucked in general and although he was tactically insane/naive I much preferred Sherwood.

I don't consider certain players legends, because of the way they left - Klinsmann, Bale, Modric, Sheringham, Berbatov, Keane and Carr to name a few - I don't really care how good they were.

Back
Top Bottom