Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate red kits, but a bit of red goes quite nicely against the white and blue.

I wrote Levy a letter when we first got our Thomson sponsorship, before emails and all that malarkey, moaning about the red. He wrote back and pointed out the lions on our crest were red, couldn't really argue that, mugged me right off lol

I didn't have much in my life back then

I don't consider certain players legends, because of the way they left - Klinsmann, Bale, Modric, Sheringham, Berbatov, Keane and Carr to name a few - I don't really care how good they were.

I like the red sponsor, think the splash of colour really makes the kit pop.

Wes Anderson GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

I actually hate the fact I care about this club so much, get stressed when we are playing despite their being so many more important things in life.

It annoys me that this institution has so much power over my happiness. Fuck you Tottenham.

I love you really

:dierpochhug:

Back
Top Bottom