Confess your unpopular opinion.....on Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I paid £96 for standing at Abba Voyage and when you realize how much work had gone into the production, and the quality of the entertainment, you have to say it was worth it.
The game on Saturday was definitely worth the cost, but many games are not. Maybe games should be priced on how good they are. ;)

Danny boy is not buying into that idea!!

Although would you pay £200+ then for the game just gone.

Already £330 -£700+ for the nice seats on level 4!!

Just remembered another one... But from years back...

Always thought Ray Clemence (RIP) was a bit overated!

He was lousy at penalties, and we probably would've lost the '84 UEFA Cup Final had HE played, and not Tony Parkes....

There, I said it.... 40 years later!

FINALLY got that one off my chest!!!!
I suspect it was OK to say that after 35 years , 5 years of unnecessary heartburn I fear

Last edited:
Oh when the Spurs chant sometimes gets on my wick
On a theme, I am not overly fond of the 'Stand Up If You Hate...' etc, and don't care much for most songs that mentions other teams - it's about supporting Tottenham Hotspur.

Also the 'Tottenham 'til I Die' - that should be a given - I don't need to tell everyone (mainly Tottenham fans, of course).

I'm fun at parties.

On a theme, I am not overly fond of the 'Stand Up If You Hate...' etc, and don't care much for most songs that mentions other teams - it's about supporting Tottenham Hotspur.

Also the 'Tottenham 'til I Die' - that should be a given - I don't need to tell everyone (mainly Tottenham fans, of course).

I'm fun at parties.
This.

I think both are proper cringe

Back
Top Bottom