Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wish I didn’t have to make the post truth be told but it’s honestly how I feel.

I don’t look forward to football at the moment, i watch out of love for spurs and dedication to my club because I have spent my entire life supporting us but the media make me want to just fuck football off completely.

The narrative about us will NEVER change unless we suddenly become the next Man City and Sky and all the other media cunts can get a piece of that money, that’s all the care about.

Until we bend to their will and spunk £200M per window they won’t be happy, they hate us because we don’t do things the way they believe it should be done in the modern age.

Honestly it makes me sick, the bias against us makes me sick, we can’t do a single thing right and every time we lose a single game it’s immediately “Bottlers” or “they need to sign players” or “the manager and players will leave for silverware”

It honestly fucks me off and there are dumb asses out there who lap it up and believe it.

My mates find it strange when I say I’m not watching the football, when it’s a big game. I have no interest any more unless it’s Spurs. I am only in my mid 20s and don’t care for football much, I just absolutely love Spurs so I buy my season ticket and support them like my family.

The media have brainwashed the public into believing false narratives, I don’t even like discussing football over a pint anymore because of the amount of rubbish being spouted by fellas believing media narratives.

Newspapers and sky tv are slowly ruining the beautiful game, there are still some good reporters and pundits out there but they’re are few and far between.

I really understand your point.

The amazing thing is as usual there were 2 penalties between Sarri still being the villain, hated by Chelsea fans and Pochettino being a miracle worker, not saying that is right at all just hate that everything in life is set up by the media for extremism

I genuinely didn't realise Away goals didn't count... until they mentioned it after we'd scored, I thought we'd done enough!

Even after the first leg, I said to someone "at least they didn't score an away goal" and no one seemed to correct me...

Even my wife (blatant "I have a wife") looked confused when I said it had gone to pens... she HATES football, but at least knew how the away goals rule worked...
So spursy ain’t it? For the last 38 years away goals would have seen us in the final!

Llorente just needs game time and some confidence and we'll be alright. It was the same case with Sissoko.
We showed really character today grinding out the result in the dying seconds. Reminds me of Aston Villa match when Kane scored that last minute winner. He then scored two goals against Chavs a couple of weeks later.
Now we repeat that on Thursday.

COYS
Llorente two OG’s against Chelsea then? That’s all we fucking need....
:dembelelol::eriksenlol:

[formation=343, Gazzaniga, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Aurier, Dier, Winks, Davies, Lamela, Lucas, Eriksen][/formation]

Park the bus, counter with pace using Lucas. Have Lamela start to shithouse our way through the match. N'Koudou on the bench to bring on more pace. Our injury situation gives us a free pass to do whatever it takes to get the result here.
:pochserious:

This times a million. I predict pens with Gazza saving all of them!

Hardy Irish boy...
Dxmbhm7X0AIaVVA.jpg:large

This game is massive, but it’s only the league cup some will say, it may well be, and of the 4 thropies we can win in any given season this one would be 4th on the list, but it’s a semi final and our seriously bad run in semis can not continue, we can worry about crossing the Man City bridge another day.
I don’t fancy away to Palace one bit on Sunday, we should have enough smarts about us to get that one over the line but it ain’t going to be easy, and it certainly won’t be a shock if we get edged out, all things considering, it is far from a given!
Dortmund could well become or last stand if all goes tits up in the next 4 days, and jut missing king Harry equals advantage Dortmund.
Jees, the storm is certainly blowing in our faces right now that’s for sure, and we still have to look over our shoulders for the two fuckwits Woolwich & Utd creeping up our asses...
A win tomorrow night will not only shut people up who just love to attack us but it will also take the pressure off for a few weeks, and maybe get a few lads back to fitness #COYS

Back
Top Bottom