Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm, the butterflies are starting...

Anyone else feel that if we manage to get over this Hurdle, we then have an even harder one in the final.. It is my natural pessimism kicking in, but am hoping for an early goal and then hold them off, can see their scummy fans getting right on their backs if we do.

The Final we will have to deal with if and when....
If we do get knocked out, our only shred of comfort will be to say "well, city would have beat us in the final anyway".

30 mins of the warm up on 5 live spent on how amazing Higuain is gonna be before he's even kicked a ball for the cunts.

He's in the prem 5 years too late if you ask me.

Aurier returning is a welcome but surprising inclusion. He did a great job on Hazard last time.
Fair dues Totti Totti you called him starting!
Crucially, he did a great job in conjunction with Sissoko on our right side. Bodes well that they are both starting and Hazard is likely to drift less centrally with Giroud in their team.

Off to the pub now (fuck stream delays), will check back at half time.

yyc75lap8nu11.gif

I’ve been critical of Llorente but would love it if he came good tonight and dumped these Nazi cunts out

cant get the new reddit to work
can anyone share any acestream links - preferably NBC if possible if not any 720 rather than full HD
if not a stuttery HD link is better than none

Back
Top Bottom