Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's that fcuking wretched club.

I live near Wimbledon and will see their fans as they go towards the tube to FPR.

It's our record in semi-finals. It's arguably one of our joint 3 most hated clubs.

It's our injuries to key players.

I just hope by the end of the evening I am able to say and yes...

It's our fcuking time.

Never have a group of players got a better chance of saying it's not all about the Hurricane!!!

COYS.

We hate Woolwich because we're spurs it's just what you do.

But Chelsea is something different they are a genuinley detestable club.

And Woolwich isn't genuinley detestable club? I don't get this "we hate woolwich because we have to".. that's like saying they are okay club. No, they aren't.

And Woolwich isn't genuinley detestable club? I don't get this "we hate woolwich because we have to".. that's like saying they are okay club. No, they aren't.
Most fanbases simply couldn't give a rat's ass about Woolwich and their fans as they are as uninteresting as it gets from an objective point of view, we genuinely dislike them and that's because we are Spurs.

Woolwich is as well i'm just saying it's the default position to dislike them.

Chelsea is different as it's mostly our own personal choice to find them dislikeable leaving the fact that their also a london club aside.

Last edited:
Pointless playing 3 CBs when they won't have a striker in their lineup. They key is to avoid being overruned in midfield.

Valid point.. on that note then I'd have a back four, two holding mids rather than the diamond midfield.
Who knows! let's hope Poch is up for this and knows he needs the final for his own progression.

It's that fcuking wretched club.

I live near Wimbledon and will see their fans as they go towards the tube to FPR.

It's our record in semi-finals. It's arguably one of our joint 3 most hated clubs.

It's our injuries to key players.

I just hope by the end of the evening I am able to say and yes...

It's our fcuking time.

Never have a group of players got a better chance of saying it's not all about the Hurricane!!!

COYS.
I think you have the C and the U key on your PC the wrong way round

Negativity brings gloom, so much of it in here. I know we have lost SFs before and to be at Wembley and walk home is unbearable but it is going to change one day, why not tonight!

Fucking hate Chelsea. Worst fans in the league. Chavvy cunts.

Come on lads, with Moussa back and their team spirit seemingly lower than Woolwich's Bank balance, I reckon we've got a fighting chance here. Just hope lloris doesn't have a rush of blood like he often does in games of this magnitude.

Please please please, for the love of God, let us actually hammer another nail into Chelsea's coffin rather than give another club in crisis a shot of adrenaline.

I swear we have a shit history of taking advantage when an opposition team appears to be in turmoil. The last time I can remember us really sticking the boot in was Mourinho's United at Old Trafford.

In many ways, I'm more confident when we're up against a team in great form!

Back
Top Bottom