Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

KWP------TA---------JV-----------Davies

Winks---------Skipp----------Eriksen

Lamela--------Llorente-----Moura​
Personally, I doubt that KWP, Skipp, or Llorente will start this one.

Aurier is fit (I think) and I don't think Poch would trust KWP in this game when it could turn into a battle. Likewise, with Dier now fit he'll 100% get the nod over Skipp.

As for Llorente... I see us playing a counterattacking game this evening and letting Chelsea have most of the ball - so Llorente would be pretty useless IMO.

No chance that Poch will do that, Gazzaniga has played all 4 matches in the League Cup so far and conceded only 1 goal in the previous 3 matches (West Ham away, Woolwich away & the chavs).

Hope it is Gaz. Ive nothing against Loris but for some reason some of his worse games have been against this scum.

We hate Woolwich because we're spurs it's just what you do.

But Chelsea is something different they are a genuinley detestable club.

100% right. Detestable From their ownership to their cunty fan base. Too many Johny Come Lately fans and too many old school bigoted, racist, scum. I am convinced their hatred of us stems from their hardcore of fans who historically abhored that we support players of any colour and religion, whereas they were proud to see the National Front handing out leaflets outside a (half empty) Stamford Bridge.

I have no idea why but I’m feeling slightly confident

COYS!!!!
FUUUUUUUCK that's what we felt before the United game.

tenor.gif

Then again, it's also how I felt before ending their 13 match winning streak.
:pochsmirk:

Give me another 2-2 like this and I'll jizz.

There will be blood. I think they'll play Giroud this time and he's a complete twat. No way he's getting out with unbroken skin.

I think we have to play Llorente, he's a great striker and that display last week was poor, but he's had fuck all time in big games and since we're probably going to play back a bit, he's only got to score headers (he was on target with that one the other day, it came off the def's back, but wasn't given as corner).

Coco to get a red card in the 84th minute for beating Giroud to death with one of Hazard's legs.

:lamelaaghh:

I see a very tight low scoring game. Not many clear cut chances. I would happily take a 0-0 or 1-1.
Also, I have forgotten who our penalty taker is when kane is injured? just in case we get 1 tonight.

There will be blood. I think they'll play Giroud this time and he's a complete twat. No way he's getting out with unbroken skin.

I think we have to play Llorente, he's a great striker and that display last week was poor, but he's had fuck all time in big games and since we're probably going to play back a bit, he's only got to score headers (he was on target with that one the other day, it came off the def's back, but wasn't given as corner).

Coco to get a red card in the 84th minute for beating Giroud to death with one of Hazard's legs.

:lamelaaghh:
I fear Giroud in this one. Like I said before, I think we'll give them the lion's share of possession and absorb their attacks, but if they put enough decent balls into our box then just just know Giroud will get a goal against us.

We need to score.
:kanehand:

Back
Top Bottom