Chelsea scum away. Battle of the bridge 2: revenge of the yids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wimmer and Dier at the back against these lot? We might as well put a couple of training cones there.

A training cone will be less likely to get sent off than Dier so......

raw

-----------------------------------Hugo-------------------------------------

------------Kyle.W--------Eric--------Kev---------Jan-----------

---------------------------Bictor----Mousa--------------------------

----------------Joshua----------Dele-------------Georges----------

----------------------------------Harry.K----------------------------------

bench: Michel // Cameron // Kieran // Harry.W // Christian // Heung-Min // Bincent .

I'll be in glasgow.

Unless Poch has another tactical masterstroke then i fear the worst. We need to find a way to counter their 3 at the back. By the look of the dress rehearsal at home to the Spammers we are less than proficient in that regard. That diamond in the middle does not work.

Rose out is not ideal. We need width to stretch the back three and open up space in the middle. I worry Moses and Alonso will have us pegged back as Cresswell and Antonio did.

CONSERVATIVE

Walker Dier Wimmer Verts
Wanyama Dembele
Son Eriksen Alli
Kane

GO FOR BROKE / SUICIDE

Dier Wimmer Verts
Walker Wanyama Dembele Nkoudou
Alli
Son Kane

And yet you've got people coming out with shit like, "Poch isn't to blame, he's doing a good job".

Absolute Lolage. Our form has been nothing but relegation standard.
Poch got us 3rd. He's doing a good job.

You're becoming a parody of yourself.

All you do is potter about the place ''lolling'', ''cringing'', offering fuck all of note. Even in the West Ham thread you were shitting on a great victory. We come back from 1 down to 1 up in stoppage time and all you can think about is voiding your bowels all over the forum rather than simply enjoy it.

You ain't Spurs, you're depression.

Poch got us 3rd. He's doing a good job.

Why are all footballs fans so retrospective?

What he did last year doesn't help what he's doing now. Making a good decision in the past doesn't justify making poor decisions in the present. How many times does Poch say "We have to move on, move forward", and yet the fans are still living 9 months ago.

I honestly don't get the frame of thought that "He's doing bad now, but hey he was good once", as if that helps anything.

At this moment in time Poch is doing an awful job. It's objectively true.

I don't want him sacked. But to say "He's doing a grand old time, with 1 win in 2 months" is beyond delusional.

I see Arc's been binned, and I miss him, so please allow me to be the obligatory one to say: jimmyriggle jimmyriggle OP worst match thread ever.

:troll:

Right, now that's over with, on with the punditry. In my mind, the potential ramifications of this game both during the match and after the result are huge, especially in the light of end-of-last season's shenanigans. I feel that coming out of it unscathed in every way will be a result in itself, final score notwithstanding. That being said, it seems to me that Poch is saving his strongest team for the PL. So, after the disappointing result against the Monegasques (sic), I feel our disposition will be of sturdier stock on Saturday evening. However, with Chelski's current run of form, a little bit of poo is in order.

2 - 5, West Ham with all 9, and Toni Jimènez sent off for nutting Conte in the ballsack during an attempted teabagging.

Last edited:

What he did last year doesn't help what he's doing now. Making a good decision in the past doesn't justify making poor decisions in the present. How many times does Poch say "We have to move on, move forward", and yet the fans are still living 9 months ago.

I honestly don't get the frame of thought that "He's doing bad now, but hey he was good once", as if that helps anything.

At this moment in time Poch is doing an awful job. It's objectively true.

I don't want him sacked. But to say "He's doing a grand old time, with 1 win in 2 months" is beyond delusional.
5th, unbeaten in League, 4 points off top spot = awful job.

Do me a favour

5th, unbeaten in League, 4 points off top spot = awful job.

Do me a favour

7 points in 5 games is not good.

West ham have 7 points in 5 games and are near the relegation zone.
Burnley have 7 points in 5 games.
Bournemouth have 7 points in 5 games.
West Brom have 7 points in 5 games.
Waford have 10 points in 5 games.
Stole have 10 points in 5 games.

You think a form comparable to West Brom, Burnley and West Ham is "Doing a good job"? It's relegation-mid table form.

So how well is he doing?

YES! we all are.....

To support their argument as you are doing here.

and here....

You think a form comparable to West Brom, Burnley and West Ham is "Doing a good job"? It's relegation-mid table form.

Really , you can only go on the last result in the PL, which was a good'en. Poch made the correct substitutions , we showed resolve and got the result. There is no reason to moan and groan and whinge and gripe about others and then become so irrelevant that you no longer demonstrate a connection to the supporters and the team your suppose to be part off and support?

See what I mean? Depression.

Instead of seeing what is actually there. 5th, unbeaten, 4 points off top. You look to find a set of statistics that show us in the worst light.

Poch is doing a good job getting us in the position we are in the League. You know, taking into consideration the whole season. Not just your cherrypicked numbers to satiate your need to depress everyone. We're only comparable to those sides in your head.

Here's some form for ya, we have 3 points from our last 1 game.

You are The Black Dog.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom